Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

4.3

on 4/10/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this serum. It smooths my hair beautifully and it smells divine! It's not too heavy and it makes my hair super soft.

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging. I really hate the opening lid because its prone to leakage. It also can pop open too easily, so not that great for travelling. I wish it had it a screw top or a pump with another lid, like most serums.

I Love this serum. I only use it when my hair is flat ironed to keep fly a ways in check. Smells great. A little goes a long way.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am SO HAPPY with this serum! I saw an obvious change after the first use! I got this and the hydrating macadamia oil intensive moisture mask as part of a BOGO free at Walgreens last week. I only wash my hair up to 2x a week, so I don't get a lot of chances to review hair products. This just had such an impact I had to share right away. I have a ton of products for my hair, most are the repairing type, not for styling. I have naturally wavy hair, made more wavy with the new-ish L'oreal sea salt spray in the purple bottle. But with winter coming, I knew I wasn't being good to my hair, so when I saw I'd only have to pay $7 for 2 Organix products, I picked those products in the end. They only had 3 or 4 of the "lines" from Organix though so be aware of that. Anyways, I used a Dove shampoo, the macadamia mask as a conditioner, my usual after-shower products, and this serum. I showered at night, let my hair air dry as I always do, didn't really do anything but parted my hair. I went out. When I got back home I noticed my bangs looked as if they were straightened! It was really interesting! Today I see my hair is almost completely frizzless (I've been touching my hair a lot so that's prolly why there's any at all), it's not poofy at the bottom like it usually is, and for the most part the upper half of my hair is straight then the bottom half has loose S-shaped waves with wispy ends. I can't believe how well it straightened my hair with no heat. Also my hair is shiny, healthy-looking for once (I have ombre hair, poor bleached ends), I can't get over it! ^_^

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have used this a few times now and can day I have been fairly suprised by this serum. Because it wasn't hugely pricey I didn't have the highest expectations, because my hair is so dry and damaged from straightening I usually find that the more expensive products work the best. However, on this occasion I have found this serum to be suprising! It has made my hair softer, shinier, healthier looking as well as making it better to straighten. Whats even better is that you don't need a lot to see a difference in the condition of the hair, which is why it comes in a neat little bottle. Would definitely consider buying it again if it continues to work well on my hair.

on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 AM

I used to be one of those who would much rather prefer tying their hair in a knot to spare themselves from the trouble. This product is literally fantastic. It is very cheap for a serum, so I honestly did not expect much from it. But It has miraculously rescued my fine hair that I have been trying to healthily grow for ages. My ends are now way shinier and healthier after blow-dry and straightening. I feel much more confident about letting my hair down now. Amazing!

on 8/13/2012 12:34:00 PM

I love this serum. I've always been on a hunt for the perfect leave-in product for the ends of my hair that will add shine, strength and moisture and I've finally found it. I use this after I towel dry clean hair or when my hair is dry too. It leaves my ends feeling very silky and shiny. I highly recommend this serum.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have pretty mixed feelings about this serum. On the one hand, I do feel that my hair gets a little stronger after using. Nothing miracle-like, but still noticeable. The serum is somewhat thin, which I actually appreciate. It's easy to distribute through my hair. But it also runs out of the bottle really easily and you end up with too much product. The smell's ok, not my favorite but not unbearable either. A bottle does last forever, though.

I personally just don't see enough of a difference in my hair to repurchase.

on 11/1/2011 1:10:00 PM

I was so excited to try this product, as I have heard a lot about keratin. I was disappointed with the packaging. It is a very runny watery product and the way they made the bottle isn't very practical. Aside from the annoying bottle, this product works wonders. I have been using a chi straightener for about a year with no heat protection. Needless to say, my hair has a lot of breakage. This product smoothed down my hair and made it straight and shiny. My hair color (which I am not thrilled with) looked SO MUCH BETTER! My hair pulled more red than brown this time it was dyed and the hard water in my area makes it look more orangey. I'm waiting to get it dyed an ash brown until I go home for thanksgiving break, but this product helps it look more polished in the meantime. I will continue to use this no matter what my future hair color is because it looks so good. The one downside is that I can tell this will leave build-up quickly. I will have to use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week to get my hair refreshed. Overall, this is a great and cheap product! Oh, and it smells awesome too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved the name of the product, sounds so exotic as its beautiful smell. However, the product was too much like liquid for its packaging quality, and so there was some excessive wastage.

Firstly, I have waste length hair that everyone comments on how beautiful and smooth it is because i am obsessed with its condition to the point i ALWAYS wear a hat to protect it from the sun.

The product is good at protecting the hair shaft, making it smooth and detangle. However, the oil in the product is hard to remove so I had to shampoo it quite a bit (READ: damaging) to remove it, making my hair dry as you should not scrub the long lengths with a shampoo.

The worst - in summer it make my hair so itchy and I started breaking out in dermatitis and flies LOVE that coconut smell in summer, as the heat starts making smell like vomit after a while. So sad:(

i was really hoping to be in love with this stuff. Oils work very well on my hair, but this one did not. It actually made my hair frizzier than anything. It did speed up drying time. It made my hair kind of dull at first, but then after i straightened my hair i put a little bit more on, and it made it a little more shinier, but not much. My hair honestly looks way better without it. I always get compliments on my hair, and i couldn't wait to wash this stuff out of my hair. and i honestly didn't notice any difference in helping with the breakage. It does smell amazing though, thats pretty much the only thing i liked about this product. It is pretty expensive for such a little bottle, but a little goes a long way with this and it will last you for a while no matter what type of hair you have. The way it's packaged can get kind of messy after a while, but i still think the bottle is cute. it's honestly nothing special, not worth the money. I would not repurchase. there are so many better products than this. Not a fan of Organix products.

Popular Styling Products