Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Living Proof Full Shampoo

4.7

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 3/19/2017 10:55:00 PM

I'm really shocked this doesn't have a 4 start rating. This is the best shampoo I've used. It cleanses thoroughly without giving my hair either that stripped feeling or gross buildup all drugstore shampoos seem to. I wish it was cheaper but unless I find something else sulfate free that leave my hair feeling as soft I will be coming back to this.

on 7/30/2014 7:02:00 PM

This review is actually for the shampoo used with the matching conditioner (since I never use shampoo just by itself). My hair is fine and wavy, and I am always looking for hair products which give it volume without drying it out. Living Proof gives me some volume, although not as much as I had hoped for; however, what I really love is how it makes my hair look super shiny and healthy. Volumizing shampoos tend to make my hair look dried out and damaged, but this one doesn't! It's very expensive ($30 Canadian for a bottle) but if I use only a small amount at a time, I think I can make it last a long time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got the small size and found it to be great. Just a dime size is all I need. Gentle, smells wonderful, lots of lather and is sulfate free. So good I bought the full size after only using it for a week.

Popular Shampoos