Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Living Proof Full Shampoo

3.7

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 11/12/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Super disappointed. Tried using this for a week and had to return it. It made my straight hair feel thinner and more lifeless than before. I had to counteract the ill effects by adding in a lot of thickening styling cream and root boosters. Made styling a very frustrating experience.

on 8/5/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this shampoo for a year now and I love it! It's the best volumizing shampoo I have ever used, and it's sulfate free. I find that my hair does best when I shampoo no more than three times a week. Sometimes I can even get away with twice a week. I have straight, medium thickness hair that's not too fine or coarse. It's prettty easy to manage but I get the volume and texture I like when my hair is dirty so I like to use a dry shampoo in between shampoos. For days when my hair is too dirty, I simply rinse (no shampoo!) and blow dry. On the days when shampoo, Full Shampoo leaves my hair super clean without drying, thick, shiny, and healthy. I don't recommend daily shampooing with this shampoo, not only because it might dry out your hair but also because it's quite expensive and you're basically washing your money down the drain. The scent is perfect for me--clean, light, and not perfumey or food-y. I like to have as little fragrance as possible in my life so I'm happy when my shampoos don't smell obnoxious and overpowering.

on 12/23/2009 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awww this one has lots of bad reviews...but suprisingly it works nicely for me. Just have some trivial things to rant about though..the price, the bottle cap keeps breaking other than that..no complaints.