Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Other
Living Proof Full Shampoo

4.2

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

I love using this shampoo (and the conditioner and sometimes the thickening cream) but I can't afford it all the time. It is a luxury for me. My hair is really fine though and I do see a difference using this shampoo! I personally like the scent.

on 8/5/2013 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I am about to finish my first full bottle of this shampoo and I love it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable, without making it limp (I have fine hair). Does add some volume, but nothing extraordinary. Overall, I am very happy with this shampoo, but it is pricey, so I probably wouldn't repurchase at full price.

This didn't make my hair more volumized. At the end of the day, my hair felt a little more dry in fact. The formula is a little runny. Not really worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got the small size and found it to be great. Just a dime size is all I need. Gentle, smells wonderful, lots of lather and is sulfate free. So good I bought the full size after only using it for a week.

on 12/23/2009 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awww this one has lots of bad reviews...but suprisingly it works nicely for me. Just have some trivial things to rant about though..the price, the bottle cap keeps breaking other than that..no complaints.

Excellent shampoo - something from this line is weighing my hair down, I need to figure out what it is. I would hate to stop using this, b/c I really like it. It's very expensive though for what you get.