Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

3.3

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 4/14/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have seborrhea and this is the first sulphate free shampoo that I try that I find decent. I till prefer a gentle sulphate shampoo over this, but this is gentle enough and rinses clean. It's good to use in a rotation alternate between that and my HG shampoo with sulphate OGX eucalyptus mint.Volume wise I never really see much difference with shampoo it's more in the styling products and blow out technique.

However all this is not my HG and I wouldn't use it at every wash but it's better than I thought.

If you can afford it and have a sensitive scalp I would give this one a try.

on 1/28/2017 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Made zero difference to my hair's (lack of) volume.
I have very fine and sparse hair, just past shoulder length and prone to oiliness.
I'm always on the look out for products to give me full and luscious locks. I've used the same brands PHD Shampoo & Conditioner (S&C) and I love, love, LOVE the result (truly my HG S&C) and was hoping this would be an improvement. Not so!
I purchased both S&C and a small bottle of the thickening cream (which was great, btw). This stuff did nothing for volume, fullness, body etc etc. Like nothing, zip, nada. To add insult to injury, it actually seemed to add to the oiliness and thus make my hair even flatter! boo! Unlike the PHD line, this didnt make my hair super shiny and soft, either.
The texture of the shampoo is pretty standard and gives a good lather. The texture of the conditioner is somewhat thick for a volumising conditioner and certainly did provide enough hydration and 'slip' which made brushing easy. No silicones either, which is a bonus. The scent for both is mild, inoffensive 'fresh' type scent.
But, as far as volumising goes- fail. For a decent, every day S&C it's fine- but why buy this when you could get PHD and having an AMAZING every day S&C?
I recommend picking up the travel size kit first and see if this works for your hair type. Sadly didnt work for me :(

on 12/17/2016 9:24:00 PM

Okay, I know I've reviewed like 5 shampoos in the past year but forget all those. THIS is the shampoo my hair has needed for forever. My hair is fine, oily and I have well water so I need a shampoo that actually cleans my hair, thank you very much. I was browsing sephora and the ladies in the skincare / hair section are usually super pushy but instead of telling her to leave me alone I actually asked her to recommend something?? She told me to try this one so I said ok & put one in my basket. I dunno, present for myself I guess lol. When I read that this was sulfate free on the bottle I though ugh.. this will probably be a return. But nope it's awesome. First of all it smells so clean & fresh .. it's supposed to be grapefruit I think. Love it. And i get tons& tons of bubbles with this, it's amazing especially for sulfate free. Rinses out completely and keeps my hair clean for almost 2 days (I stretch washes but only get nice/clean hair @ the roots for about a day and a half no matter what I do). Basically it's my new favorite shampoo.. living proof could become a new expensive habit for me. Or not since I just read they got bought out by Unilever. But for now I will definitely repurchase(and try the conditioner)

on 5/19/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wasn't a huge fan of this shampoo. This, along with the conditioner, seemed to weigh my hair down and make it very greasy the next day. My hair is naturally curly and fine/thin. I straighten it most days, and found this made my straight hair just look blah, it seemed to be coated in something while not being soft at all. I like soft and shiny, not coated and weighed down.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl, Cocoyl Taurate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Fragrance, PolyfluoroEster, Laureth-23, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-47, Laureth-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.