Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
No Image

1.0

1 review

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 12/20/2016 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This shampoo did not work for me. I have been searching for a sulfate free shampoo as I wear tape in hair extensions and figured I would try this one. The first time I used it my hair was great it was clean and soft. The second time I used it my hair felt coated in wax, dirty and greasy. I washed my hair and the morning and as soon as I got home had to wash it again with clarifying shampoo. Tried this for another week and same greasy results. I'm glad I bought the trial size. This stuff is expensive!!!!