Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Living Proof Full Shampoo

3.0

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have been on a quest to find a new daily shampoo as I've moved and no longer have access to the salon brand I was using. I was excited to try this as I'd heard good reviews from several friends. In terms of lathering up it was nice, I didn't care much for the smell of it though and it was incredibly difficult to comb out my hair after using. Once I applied a leave in conditioner I was able to comb through my hair. The reason I won't be finishing the bottle or repurchasing is it created an almost instantaneous itch that after three uses I just couldn't get past. This has happened in the past with other shampoos though so take that with a grain of salt.

on 3/13/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with high hopes but the overpowering synthetic scent is disgusting. WHY do manufacturers think they can decide what I want to smell like?? Women wear so many products, and if each one is heavily scented, what a disaster. To say nothing of how cheap chemicals actually disrupt our hormones.

The shampoo seemed to make my hair fuller, but the smell precludes further use.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This produduct is a dream came true!!! I can't belive that I finnaly found the perfect shampoo.
My hair is fine, a little thinning and medium lenght and I;m trying to growing it out. This shampoo helps me so much, as it makes my hair very very shiny, with a lot of mouvement (whitch is the most important for me) and a volume that is natural and very youthfull, it looks like the hair of 10 yers old girl ( I have 30).
So, if you have fine hair, this is the product of your dreams. I don't care about the price, it;s worth it!!!It smells great, makes a lot of foam and the result is amazing! you look like caming out of the hairdresser, but with very natural and touchable hair :) Amazing!I'll pourchase also the others products of the range for fine hair.

on 2/3/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the small bottles of full thickening shampoo and conditioner. Yes there are no sulfates but the other ingredients are just as harmful. The next day, my hair was very greasy and needed to be washed again.

on 11/12/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Super disappointed. Tried using this for a week and had to return it. It made my straight hair feel thinner and more lifeless than before. I had to counteract the ill effects by adding in a lot of thickening styling cream and root boosters. Made styling a very frustrating experience.

on 8/5/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this shampoo for a year now and I love it! It's the best volumizing shampoo I have ever used, and it's sulfate free. I find that my hair does best when I shampoo no more than three times a week. Sometimes I can even get away with twice a week. I have straight, medium thickness hair that's not too fine or coarse. It's prettty easy to manage but I get the volume and texture I like when my hair is dirty so I like to use a dry shampoo in between shampoos. For days when my hair is too dirty, I simply rinse (no shampoo!) and blow dry. On the days when shampoo, Full Shampoo leaves my hair super clean without drying, thick, shiny, and healthy. I don't recommend daily shampooing with this shampoo, not only because it might dry out your hair but also because it's quite expensive and you're basically washing your money down the drain. The scent is perfect for me--clean, light, and not perfumey or food-y. I like to have as little fragrance as possible in my life so I'm happy when my shampoos don't smell obnoxious and overpowering.

on 2/24/2010 5:56:00 PM

I bought the (EXPENSIVE!) travel size of the shampoo, conditioner, and spray treatment from Sephora. The shampoo didn't impress me all that much BUT used in conjunction with the conditioner and spray treatment - WOW! BEST EVER! These products are expensive, but like most pricey products, a little does go a long way. The more I've used the shampoo, the more I've come to like it. In the beginning I felt it striped my hair; left it a horrible tangled mess. With time and use it's not feeling so dramatic that way. I don't notice any odor from any of the products. The conditioner is absolutely terrific - light-weight, fantastic de-tangling (my biggest problem), NOT greasy. The spray treatment adds a long-lasting "coating" to my hair (again, not greasy or heavy). My hair is very shiney, very smooth and NO TANGLES - I can brush right through it (what a relief!). I re-purchased the full size products when I was about halfway through the travel-size. I recommend that you at least try these products.
***LATER*** I'm changing my ratings on these three products -- after using them for about 2 weeks all the shine is gone from my hair. And I have VERY shiney hair. Back to my usual and favorite ol' stand by hair care....

on 12/23/2009 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awww this one has lots of bad reviews...but suprisingly it works nicely for me. Just have some trivial things to rant about though..the price, the bottle cap keeps breaking other than that..no complaints.

on 11/4/2009 4:05:00 PM

I loved this product at first. It smooths my hair and makes it look extremely shiny and healthy. What I don't understand is why they say your hair will be cleaner since it will repel dirt. Quite the opposite! I find myself having to wash my hair more often. I don't have an oily scalp but something in this product is my hair dirtier than usual. I'll just go back to using my Frederick Fekkai products instead.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shampoo smells great and a small amount cleanses well. This helps somewhat with the high price. My hair was definitely smoother and shinier after use, a step above other products.