Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Living Proof Full Shampoo

3.0

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 1/1/2015 7:25:00 AM

This shampoo smells lovely and it did thicken my hair to a degree.I liked it but probably not enough to spend 20 plus on it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, I want to clarify that I'm reviewing the "Full" shampoo. I think they make a couple different formulations. I absolutely love this shampoo, conditioner, and thickening cream. I've tried tons of products over the years (both salon and drugstore brands) and this one is the best for me, hands down. My normally flat, limp, straight hair truly feels fuller and seems to have a bit more body as well. I got the whole system for $5 when the Today Show offered it on Jill's Deals & Steals ($75 value!), but I will pay full price when I run out. Love it!!

on 4/16/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was wondering why my hair has looked like crap lately. My usually bouncy curly hair was limp and felt dry. Then I realized it's because I used this shampoo and conditioner. I used it for 2 weeks and it didn't improve. This might be good for a sleek style, but not good for mine! Not buying this again. I had such high hopes.