Living Proof Full Shampoo

Living Proof Full Shampoo

3.3

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 8/29/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is plentiful, but very fine. Like baby hair. I've struggled for 50 years to find the perfect shampoo.
I've never found a shampoo that really worked. ..until now!

Other volumizing shampoos made my hair look and feel course and stiff.
Living Proof full shampoo made my hair fuller! And no heavy 'product' feel! !! I couldn't believe a shampoo could make that much of a difference.

I'm "living proof" that this product works!

I took before and after pictures and comments included "amazing" and "that doesn't look like you". My hair looked that glamorous.

on 3/19/2017 10:55:00 PM

I'm really shocked this doesn't have a 4 start rating. This is the best shampoo I've used. It cleanses thoroughly without giving my hair either that stripped feeling or gross buildup all drugstore shampoos seem to. I wish it was cheaper but unless I find something else sulfate free that leave my hair feeling as soft I will be coming back to this.

on 12/17/2016 9:24:00 PM

Okay, I know I've reviewed like 5 shampoos in the past year but forget all those. THIS is the shampoo my hair has needed for forever. My hair is fine, oily and I have well water so I need a shampoo that actually cleans my hair, thank you very much. I was browsing sephora and the ladies in the skincare / hair section are usually super pushy but instead of telling her to leave me alone I actually asked her to recommend something?? She told me to try this one so I said ok & put one in my basket. I dunno, present for myself I guess lol. When I read that this was sulfate free on the bottle I though ugh.. this will probably be a return. But nope it's awesome. First of all it smells so clean & fresh .. it's supposed to be grapefruit I think. Love it. And i get tons& tons of bubbles with this, it's amazing especially for sulfate free. Rinses out completely and keeps my hair clean for almost 2 days (I stretch washes but only get nice/clean hair @ the roots for about a day and a half no matter what I do). Basically it's my new favorite shampoo.. living proof could become a new expensive habit for me. Or not since I just read they got bought out by Unilever. But for now I will definitely repurchase(and try the conditioner)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

No matter what else I try, I just keep coming back to this shampoo!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This produduct is a dream came true!!! I can't belive that I finnaly found the perfect shampoo.
My hair is fine, a little thinning and medium lenght and I;m trying to growing it out. This shampoo helps me so much, as it makes my hair very very shiny, with a lot of mouvement (whitch is the most important for me) and a volume that is natural and very youthfull, it looks like the hair of 10 yers old girl ( I have 30).
So, if you have fine hair, this is the product of your dreams. I don't care about the price, it;s worth it!!!It smells great, makes a lot of foam and the result is amazing! you look like caming out of the hairdresser, but with very natural and touchable hair :) Amazing!I'll pourchase also the others products of the range for fine hair.

on 8/5/2013 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I am about to finish my first full bottle of this shampoo and I love it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable, without making it limp (I have fine hair). Does add some volume, but nothing extraordinary. Overall, I am very happy with this shampoo, but it is pricey, so I probably wouldn't repurchase at full price.

After reviewing Jennifer Aniston's magazine ad, boasting of this products' qualities, I took the plunge. Ulta had a small kit of travel size Full Shampoo, Full Conditioner, Spray Root Lift, and Volume Creme, all for $29.00.

This review, however, focuses on the Full Shampoo which I highly acclaim!! My fine bobbed hair looks 5 x fuller! It even enhances the hair with shine, so I don't need the Shine Spray. Another plus is that you definitely DO NOT NEED any type of serum or "leave-in" conditioner as this product contains enough ingredient which satisfies that requirement on sealing your hair's shaft, and avoiding those "fly-aways."

This product beats Bumble & Bumble, Alterna, Pureology, Aveda, Blow-Pro! I will definitely buy the full size when I'm done with the travel size.

Definite keeper!

on 8/5/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this shampoo for a year now and I love it! It's the best volumizing shampoo I have ever used, and it's sulfate free. I find that my hair does best when I shampoo no more than three times a week. Sometimes I can even get away with twice a week. I have straight, medium thickness hair that's not too fine or coarse. It's prettty easy to manage but I get the volume and texture I like when my hair is dirty so I like to use a dry shampoo in between shampoos. For days when my hair is too dirty, I simply rinse (no shampoo!) and blow dry. On the days when shampoo, Full Shampoo leaves my hair super clean without drying, thick, shiny, and healthy. I don't recommend daily shampooing with this shampoo, not only because it might dry out your hair but also because it's quite expensive and you're basically washing your money down the drain. The scent is perfect for me--clean, light, and not perfumey or food-y. I like to have as little fragrance as possible in my life so I'm happy when my shampoos don't smell obnoxious and overpowering.

on 6/16/2012 10:55:00 AM

HG!!! I'm ready to throw away all my other thickening shampoos as THIS is the best one I've ever used, it REALLY does thicken up my hair. I've used Alterna, Morroccanoil, etc etc....although those are considered top salon brands, they don't compare to living proof.

This shampoo really gets my hair clean, lathers up really well considering it's sulfate free....and does not have the yucky sillicones in it. It does not feel heavy and drying like other volumizing shampoos, rather...it gives the hair natural body and life. The only downside is its price, so I wil only use when I want my hair to look extra good.

For you fine haired ladies, you must try this one, it will work wonders and is a life saver...I barely had to use hairspray and my hair fell into place nicely...extra plus, since my hair looks so good, no more flat irons, curling irons, etc...perhaps it will mean healthier fuller hair in the future as well...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This makes my fine, limp hair have body and hold a curl, and a set. Usually I wear my hair in a bob, and I am doing it high poof and a little bit more curled for my wedding. Today I went veil shopping and had to walk 9 blocks in Seattle wind, rain, snow (April in Seattle) and it looked fine when I arrived. It even took a bit of rain when I took my friends pictures. Thanks to this shampoo my hair held most of the day and so I think I am going to do my own hair for my wedding. Glad Sephora gave me this sample.