Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 56 & Over
Living Proof Full Shampoo

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 8/29/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is plentiful, but very fine. Like baby hair. I've struggled for 50 years to find the perfect shampoo.
I've never found a shampoo that really worked. ..until now!

Other volumizing shampoos made my hair look and feel course and stiff.
Living Proof full shampoo made my hair fuller! And no heavy 'product' feel! !! I couldn't believe a shampoo could make that much of a difference.

I'm "living proof" that this product works!

I took before and after pictures and comments included "amazing" and "that doesn't look like you". My hair looked that glamorous.

After reviewing Jennifer Aniston's magazine ad, boasting of this products' qualities, I took the plunge. Ulta had a small kit of travel size Full Shampoo, Full Conditioner, Spray Root Lift, and Volume Creme, all for $29.00.

This review, however, focuses on the Full Shampoo which I highly acclaim!! My fine bobbed hair looks 5 x fuller! It even enhances the hair with shine, so I don't need the Shine Spray. Another plus is that you definitely DO NOT NEED any type of serum or "leave-in" conditioner as this product contains enough ingredient which satisfies that requirement on sealing your hair's shaft, and avoiding those "fly-aways."

This product beats Bumble & Bumble, Alterna, Pureology, Aveda, Blow-Pro! I will definitely buy the full size when I'm done with the travel size.

Definite keeper!

on 2/24/2010 5:56:00 PM

I bought the (EXPENSIVE!) travel size of the shampoo, conditioner, and spray treatment from Sephora. The shampoo didn't impress me all that much BUT used in conjunction with the conditioner and spray treatment - WOW! BEST EVER! These products are expensive, but like most pricey products, a little does go a long way. The more I've used the shampoo, the more I've come to like it. In the beginning I felt it striped my hair; left it a horrible tangled mess. With time and use it's not feeling so dramatic that way. I don't notice any odor from any of the products. The conditioner is absolutely terrific - light-weight, fantastic de-tangling (my biggest problem), NOT greasy. The spray treatment adds a long-lasting "coating" to my hair (again, not greasy or heavy). My hair is very shiney, very smooth and NO TANGLES - I can brush right through it (what a relief!). I re-purchased the full size products when I was about halfway through the travel-size. I recommend that you at least try these products.
***LATER*** I'm changing my ratings on these three products -- after using them for about 2 weeks all the shine is gone from my hair. And I have VERY shiney hair. Back to my usual and favorite ol' stand by hair care....

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shampoo smells great and a small amount cleanses well. This helps somewhat with the high price. My hair was definitely smoother and shinier after use, a step above other products.

Popular Shampoos