Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
Living Proof Full Shampoo

1 review

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This makes my fine, limp hair have body and hold a curl, and a set. Usually I wear my hair in a bob, and I am doing it high poof and a little bit more curled for my wedding. Today I went veil shopping and had to walk 9 blocks in Seattle wind, rain, snow (April in Seattle) and it looked fine when I arrived. It even took a bit of rain when I took my friends pictures. Thanks to this shampoo my hair held most of the day and so I think I am going to do my own hair for my wedding. Glad Sephora gave me this sample.