Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by age: 44-55
Living Proof Full Shampoo

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 3/21/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i am completely baffled as to why so few people have mentioned the scent of this product line, and that the few who do feel that it has some light citrus or orange scent. these products are perhaps the most heavily perfumed i have ever tried (i sampled the thickening shampoo, thickening creme and root lift spray). if you don't like perfume, beware! it smells exactly like raid "country scent", and yes, the scent really lingers. do the products work? i don't know, i had to rinse them out of my hair immediately because the scent was so horrifying. such a shame. if you like heavy floral perfume-ignore this review!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This makes my fine, limp hair have body and hold a curl, and a set. Usually I wear my hair in a bob, and I am doing it high poof and a little bit more curled for my wedding. Today I went veil shopping and had to walk 9 blocks in Seattle wind, rain, snow (April in Seattle) and it looked fine when I arrived. It even took a bit of rain when I took my friends pictures. Thanks to this shampoo my hair held most of the day and so I think I am going to do my own hair for my wedding. Glad Sephora gave me this sample.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, I want to clarify that I'm reviewing the "Full" shampoo. I think they make a couple different formulations. I absolutely love this shampoo, conditioner, and thickening cream. I've tried tons of products over the years (both salon and drugstore brands) and this one is the best for me, hands down. My normally flat, limp, straight hair truly feels fuller and seems to have a bit more body as well. I got the whole system for $5 when the Today Show offered it on Jill's Deals & Steals ($75 value!), but I will pay full price when I run out. Love it!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got the small size and found it to be great. Just a dime size is all I need. Gentle, smells wonderful, lots of lather and is sulfate free. So good I bought the full size after only using it for a week.