Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

3.0

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 1/1/2015 7:25:00 AM

This shampoo smells lovely and it did thicken my hair to a degree.I liked it but probably not enough to spend 20 plus on it again.

on 8/5/2013 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I am about to finish my first full bottle of this shampoo and I love it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable, without making it limp (I have fine hair). Does add some volume, but nothing extraordinary. Overall, I am very happy with this shampoo, but it is pricey, so I probably wouldn't repurchase at full price.

on 7/29/2009 9:30:00 PM

I a sample packet from Sephora and while it made my hair feel soft to the touch, I was pretty greasy by evening time. I have straight hair that's pretty healthy, but I blow dry everyday. It's medium thickness, and texture. I was really disappointed since they claimed to repel dirt/oils so you could actually wash less frequently, but after 2 days in a row of using this stuff, I was pretty greasy.