Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 25-29
Living Proof Full Shampoo

2.7

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

I love using this shampoo (and the conditioner and sometimes the thickening cream) but I can't afford it all the time. It is a luxury for me. My hair is really fine though and I do see a difference using this shampoo! I personally like the scent.

on 7/12/2010 5:40:00 PM

At first I was in love with this product. I used it with the conditioner for about 2 weeks. It repels dirt/grease. It is an awesome straightener. But it really dulls my blonde highlights.

Today I washed my hair with tea tree oil shampoo and pureology smoothing conditioner.

A Co-worker actually asked me if I got my hair cut and highlighted over the weekend!!! That was it for me, I might use it off and on, but not on a regular basis.

I gave the packaging a 3 because I like the bottles, but the caps kept on snapping off.

on 5/19/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wasn't a huge fan of this shampoo. This, along with the conditioner, seemed to weigh my hair down and make it very greasy the next day. My hair is naturally curly and fine/thin. I straighten it most days, and found this made my straight hair just look blah, it seemed to be coated in something while not being soft at all. I like soft and shiny, not coated and weighed down.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl, Cocoyl Taurate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Fragrance, PolyfluoroEster, Laureth-23, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-47, Laureth-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Popular Shampoos