Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24
Living Proof Full Shampoo

1 review

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just decided to try this out since this line just came into our local Cosmoprof.
The prices are pretty good and I wasnt sure if it was worth trying.

Well so far the shampoo cleanses the hair so beautifully and leavs your hair soft and ready for the conditioner. Your hair feels clean but not so clean that you need a mega amount of conditioner to moisturize your hair.

The smell isnt horrible but its not the best. it smells of lemongrass so its a fresh scent.. so far I like the way it dosent weigh down my hair but we shall see and I will have to come back to review

Popular Shampoos