Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
Living Proof Full Shampoo

3.0

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

I got a bottle of this for gratis at work, and it's just OK. It dries my hair out when I use it, and then I have to overcompensate with conditioner. Meh.

on 1/22/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo has a lot of lather, so a little bit is plenty for my fistfuls of hair. It does a thorough job of removing oil and dirt so it may not be the best for very dry or damaged hair, but when paired with a nourishing conditioner my hair is always soft and bouncy. I prefer more natural products than those offered by Living Proof, but overall this shampoo works well for me.

Popular Shampoos