Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.0

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

I got a bottle of this for gratis at work, and it's just OK. It dries my hair out when I use it, and then I have to overcompensate with conditioner. Meh.

This didn't make my hair more volumized. At the end of the day, my hair felt a little more dry in fact. The formula is a little runny. Not really worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just decided to try this out since this line just came into our local Cosmoprof.
The prices are pretty good and I wasnt sure if it was worth trying.

Well so far the shampoo cleanses the hair so beautifully and leavs your hair soft and ready for the conditioner. Your hair feels clean but not so clean that you need a mega amount of conditioner to moisturize your hair.

The smell isnt horrible but its not the best. it smells of lemongrass so its a fresh scent.. so far I like the way it dosent weigh down my hair but we shall see and I will have to come back to review

on 1/22/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo has a lot of lather, so a little bit is plenty for my fistfuls of hair. It does a thorough job of removing oil and dirt so it may not be the best for very dry or damaged hair, but when paired with a nourishing conditioner my hair is always soft and bouncy. I prefer more natural products than those offered by Living Proof, but overall this shampoo works well for me.