Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

2.0

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have been on a quest to find a new daily shampoo as I've moved and no longer have access to the salon brand I was using. I was excited to try this as I'd heard good reviews from several friends. In terms of lathering up it was nice, I didn't care much for the smell of it though and it was incredibly difficult to comb out my hair after using. Once I applied a leave in conditioner I was able to comb through my hair. The reason I won't be finishing the bottle or repurchasing is it created an almost instantaneous itch that after three uses I just couldn't get past. This has happened in the past with other shampoos though so take that with a grain of salt.

This is A TERRIBLE PRODUCT I would never buy it again it's quite overpriced and did nothing to my hair. Throughout the course of the day my hair actually became more thin and stringy than it's ever been. I have longish wavy thick hair which looks flat whenever I use this product!