Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

3.1

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 12/20/2016 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This shampoo did not work for me. I have been searching for a sulfate free shampoo as I wear tape in hair extensions and figured I would try this one. The first time I used it my hair was great it was clean and soft. The second time I used it my hair felt coated in wax, dirty and greasy. I washed my hair and the morning and as soon as I got home had to wash it again with clarifying shampoo. Tried this for another week and same greasy results. I'm glad I bought the trial size. This stuff is expensive!!!!

I love using this shampoo (and the conditioner and sometimes the thickening cream) but I can't afford it all the time. It is a luxury for me. My hair is really fine though and I do see a difference using this shampoo! I personally like the scent.

on 1/1/2015 7:25:00 AM

This shampoo smells lovely and it did thicken my hair to a degree.I liked it but probably not enough to spend 20 plus on it again.

I got a bottle of this for gratis at work, and it's just OK. It dries my hair out when I use it, and then I have to overcompensate with conditioner. Meh.

After reviewing Jennifer Aniston's magazine ad, boasting of this products' qualities, I took the plunge. Ulta had a small kit of travel size Full Shampoo, Full Conditioner, Spray Root Lift, and Volume Creme, all for $29.00.

This review, however, focuses on the Full Shampoo which I highly acclaim!! My fine bobbed hair looks 5 x fuller! It even enhances the hair with shine, so I don't need the Shine Spray. Another plus is that you definitely DO NOT NEED any type of serum or "leave-in" conditioner as this product contains enough ingredient which satisfies that requirement on sealing your hair's shaft, and avoiding those "fly-aways."

This product beats Bumble & Bumble, Alterna, Pureology, Aveda, Blow-Pro! I will definitely buy the full size when I'm done with the travel size.

Definite keeper!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This makes my fine, limp hair have body and hold a curl, and a set. Usually I wear my hair in a bob, and I am doing it high poof and a little bit more curled for my wedding. Today I went veil shopping and had to walk 9 blocks in Seattle wind, rain, snow (April in Seattle) and it looked fine when I arrived. It even took a bit of rain when I took my friends pictures. Thanks to this shampoo my hair held most of the day and so I think I am going to do my own hair for my wedding. Glad Sephora gave me this sample.

on 1/22/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo has a lot of lather, so a little bit is plenty for my fistfuls of hair. It does a thorough job of removing oil and dirt so it may not be the best for very dry or damaged hair, but when paired with a nourishing conditioner my hair is always soft and bouncy. I prefer more natural products than those offered by Living Proof, but overall this shampoo works well for me.

on 7/12/2010 5:40:00 PM

At first I was in love with this product. I used it with the conditioner for about 2 weeks. It repels dirt/grease. It is an awesome straightener. But it really dulls my blonde highlights.

Today I washed my hair with tea tree oil shampoo and pureology smoothing conditioner.

A Co-worker actually asked me if I got my hair cut and highlighted over the weekend!!! That was it for me, I might use it off and on, but not on a regular basis.

I gave the packaging a 3 because I like the bottles, but the caps kept on snapping off.

on 5/19/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wasn't a huge fan of this shampoo. This, along with the conditioner, seemed to weigh my hair down and make it very greasy the next day. My hair is naturally curly and fine/thin. I straighten it most days, and found this made my straight hair just look blah, it seemed to be coated in something while not being soft at all. I like soft and shiny, not coated and weighed down.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl, Cocoyl Taurate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Fragrance, PolyfluoroEster, Laureth-23, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-47, Laureth-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 2/24/2010 5:56:00 PM

I bought the (EXPENSIVE!) travel size of the shampoo, conditioner, and spray treatment from Sephora. The shampoo didn't impress me all that much BUT used in conjunction with the conditioner and spray treatment - WOW! BEST EVER! These products are expensive, but like most pricey products, a little does go a long way. The more I've used the shampoo, the more I've come to like it. In the beginning I felt it striped my hair; left it a horrible tangled mess. With time and use it's not feeling so dramatic that way. I don't notice any odor from any of the products. The conditioner is absolutely terrific - light-weight, fantastic de-tangling (my biggest problem), NOT greasy. The spray treatment adds a long-lasting "coating" to my hair (again, not greasy or heavy). My hair is very shiney, very smooth and NO TANGLES - I can brush right through it (what a relief!). I re-purchased the full size products when I was about halfway through the travel-size. I recommend that you at least try these products.
***LATER*** I'm changing my ratings on these three products -- after using them for about 2 weeks all the shine is gone from my hair. And I have VERY shiney hair. Back to my usual and favorite ol' stand by hair care....