Guerlain La petite robe noire Modele 2 [DISCONTINUED]

Guerlain La petite robe noire Modele 2 [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got sent a sample of this product from Guerlain. I was obsessed! I could not stop smelling it. It was addicting. It smells of CHERRY, ROSE and TEA. This is a sophisticated scent. Not "old lady" or oh-so mature but classy and sexy. This has been my Winter scent, but I can easily carry this over to Spring/Summer/Fall and use this all year round. Not too musky either, I dont care for musk. The staying power is also AMAZING! Hours after application it is still present. If your on the fence, head over to Sephora and give it a sniff yourself. It is lovely and worth every penny.

on 10/19/2011 9:26:00 AM

Have to write a review to counterbalance the negative ones. I LOVE this scent!!! It's fun and comforting at the same time. Opens green, then goes into fruity marshmallow warmth. The greens help it from diving into candy oblivion. It always makes me happy when I wear it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

I was very surprised when the salesgirl spritzed this on, and a little annoyed. I had been looking for a vintage guerlain and wanted to try jicky and some of the other classics. She said: "Try this!" and sprayed it on my arm. Its very pedestrian for guerlain. I feel like I've smelled scents like it before. Its a berry, musk scent. It lasted on my wrist for hours and I had to wash it off my coat cuff after a few days because it was STILL there!

on 4/5/2011 1:33:00 PM

Does anyone remember the drugstore fragrance, Ciara? Well, this is it dressed up in a fancier bottle and for a lot more money. Not bad, I liked Ciara too, but this is really not bottle-worthy.

Popular Fragrances