The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Cyclohexasiloxane (Chelating Agent), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Absorbent/Anticaking Agent), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (Viscosity Increasing Agent), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer (Binder), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyisobutene (Binder), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Salix Alba Bark Extract (Natural Additive), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Isostearate (Emulsifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Limonene (Natural Additive), Laureth-4 (Emulsifier/Surfactant), Citral (Natural Additive), Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

The scent is unbearable

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It tightens your pores well and I use it before going to sleep or a few hours before applying make up. It works best if used after cleaning your black heads.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

A cooling, hydrating, travel-friendly moisturizer!
I know it doesn't necessarily say 'moisturizer' in the tube, but I've been using this as moisturizer on dog days of Indonesian dry season (which is pretty humid, hot, and sweaty). This helps my skin to cool down, also toning down the excess oil production. It feels lighter than other moisturizers I have, and it also smells so nice. It does make a very good base for BB cream or lightweight foundation, IMO.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This product nicely mattifies my skin without making it dry and flaky; it soaks up the oil on my face and leaves it matte for quite a long time even without primer, foundation, and powder. However, I don't see any long term benefit that improves my skin condition. Not the best choice if you are looking for skincare to fix your skin problems.

I have oily acne-prone skin and my face gets oily again about 20 minutes after washing my face!It's a good thing i've found this product because this helps to absorb the oil and mattify my skin!This is also SUPER hydrating.I had this big zit in the middle of my forhead yesterday and all i did was put a little bit of it on the zit and left it there overnight.The next morning i was surprised to see that the pimple was almost gone!I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has oily acne prone skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

really helps mattify my oily skin & help clear my acne.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The best oil soaking product. Causes breakout if mixed with other acne treatment based products such as maybelline Pure BB which has 2% salicylic acid content. Always devote myself to this in the summer. Most certainly putting this job to my cushion foundation diy mixture next summer. But for winter, its going to have to rest a bit.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have really bad oily skin. This product totally help me control the excessive oil on my skin and it smells so good 😍
Not really good in fighting acne but it does not make it worst either .

If I were to sum my entire review up it would be a "meh". It isnt great or moisturising, does a teeny tiny bit of acne-clearing and for me, I have generally clear skin but can be acne-prone when it comes to dirt and products that just dont suit me. This products does not break me out, thank God, but it does not help with my acne either. Its not good in moitsurising so i really would not suggest this products. In additon, its $30 (I live in Singapore) for 30ml! Urm... too expensive for a products that doesnt really work so no thanks!

Perfect for super oily skin!I love this its my HUGE moisturizer.I always find moisturizers (even they are meant for oily skin) to be too reach and not to sink into my skin.This is perfect and lightweight ,it keeps my skin balanced and healthy looking.Without parabens and SPF!I would buy it again!!