MAC Slim Mirror

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought 2 of these I liked them so much! I keep 1 in my purse & 1 on my vanity. They work perfectly for me becoz I'm very near sighted so I have to take off my glasses to apply eye makeup & the magnifying side is very helpful if ur near sighted. #love #winning .big but indeed very slim!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this mirror because it is very sleek and easy to carry in your purse even though it's pretty huge. One side is magnified while the other is just your ordinary mirror. I use this basically every single day, when applying eyeliner, or mascara, or tweezing my brows because even though I have a vanity mirror that has better magnification, I like being able to move the mirror around to quickly.

just picked up 3 of these, one for me and 2 for my daughers. its the perfect size as far as it wont take up a whole lot of room in your purse, but the only thing i dont like is that its tricky to get it out and back in, if the sleeve was bigger it would be a perfect 5. i paid $6.00 which i thought was great. the SA did not mention these were limited edition, so i hope not!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools