My Lifesaver by Nicole (Uploaded by StarsnRocketsES)

4.5

81%
would repurchase
4.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/08/2017

A beautiful Tiffany blue with some mint green mixed in there. Love the color, but the formula is somewhat streaky and patchy, I need 3 coats to make it look nice and smooth without any unevenness, which isn't too bad. An amazing shade for spring and summer, I also love the wide brush, makes it very easy to apply.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Dec/02/2012

I honestly love this nail polish. I have over 150 polishes and I can honestly say it's one of my favourites! The first coat seems streaky, but as a second coat completely fixes the problem. I like the thick rounded brush, it makes it easy to get the polish close to the cuticles in one stroke. Also the colour is gorgeous, goes with any skin tone and is super cute. Can't say enough good …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Aug/29/2012

best tiffany blue i have found. see pic for comparison. even application and no chips for days! would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

Apr/13/2012

I loveee this ! It looks really cute on tan skin (;

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

Apr/13/2012

The color is very beautiful but my God it is sooo streaky!!Not sure if I would buy it again, but I still like to have it on my nails.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Jan/27/2012

I basically stole this stuff from Ulta when they put it on sale for $4.00
It was a color I had been wanting for months. I loved it on, but unfortunately, my nails were a little yellowed after taking it off but I guess a base coat would fix that.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/12/2011

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL colour, I love it so much. The only thing I'd complain about is it starts to get goopy once you're close to finishing the bottle.
But I get SO many compliments while wearing this, it really is a great colour.
Very pretty, definitely repurchasing.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/28/2011

This was the very first shade that caught my attention for the Nicole by OPI's Justin Bieber collection. I find this shade pretty similar to China Glaze's For Audrey and Essie's Turquoise and Caicos, and perhaps even Essie's Mint Candy Apple as well. It is a mint-like aqua shade. Whenever I wear it, I receive many compliments and people tend to ask me what brand and shade this …Read more

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

fromalee26

Jul/08/2011

I really wanted China Glaze's For Audrey, but it was hard to get where I live. This was the closest option/comparable dupe. I must say, it's a gorgeous minty aqua that dries to a creme finish. Nice smooth formula, didn't streak and good pigmentation. A two coat polish. It was released with the Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber collection.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/27/2011

even though im not a Justin Beiber fan i just had to get this for the color! It is just beautiful! And i love the brush which is similar to Sally Hanson's Insta Dry nail polish brushes. It needs about 3 layers for none streaky evenness but it dries really quickly. Perfect color for spring, would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure