eos Hand Lotion

eos Hand Lotion

3.8

Water (Eau), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide

on 3/28/2017 8:19:00 PM

on 3/28/2017 5:43:00 PM

I like EOS concept and their design however not so their products! Honestly I was expecting way more from such a brand, plus their ingredients... I don't know where they are gone. Their lip balms dont do their work, the smell is so-so, when it comes to hand lotion same thing. I've bought the pink one, the smell is kinda victoria's secret scent but i was expecting thick, rich formula to make your hands soft for hours! Doesnt do that... As you bought VS body lotion or any body lotion and put it in a nice design packaging, even vs ones are way more thicker and leaves your skin smoother! Ive bought a hand cream from Primark for 1.5 euros and is 100000x better than this one. Disappointed in their products!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So I brought this as I needed a new hand lotion and I must say I really like the packaging! I think it is really cute and unique!

I got the pink one, which I think is in the scent cherry blossom, and it smells so good!

I really like this product, because you only need a small amount and it lasts you ages, so worth the money!

And its really good for helping dry hands! It is one of the best hand creams I have tried.

on 2/28/2016 1:10:00 AM

I bought this at a nearby Save on because I just happened to be there & remembered my friend sharing a bit with me at school. The one she shared was the pink one & the scent was so strong I didn't even know what to do with myself all day for the rest of the school day.

The packaging (depending from where, I guess) lets you open the lid & smell/test it. With that, I decided to purchase the blue one (Fresh Flowers) & although it doesn't smell exactly like fresh flowers, I do rather like it. It kind of works as a hand perfume. I don't even use it for moisture anymore.

For its price, it's not too bad. Not sure about its functionality as a lotion though. Very light, very strong scent. I really like it, however & would probably purchase more if I ran out.

on 2/17/2016 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the pink blossom-berry scented one as an impulse buy for my purse. The Eos lip balm balls were a big no for me, but I figured for 2 dollars, this wouldn't be a huge risk anyway. I love the tube it comes in (it's clever and perfect for your handbag or pocket) and I did like how non greasy it was and the way my hands felt after application (it's not an intensive cream, but I'd have used it more as a barrier cream when out and about because I get dry chapped hands easily). What I didn't like was the fragrance. Fragrance is ok. I wear perfume. I avoid it in facial skin care, but this particular scent was just not nice. It was overwhelmingly pink, putrid, plastic and artificial berry scented. It was bad and hard to wash off. I smelled it after 3 handwashings. Maybe I got a bad one? It honestly put me off wanting to try the others. If they came out with an unscented one or nicer/milder scents, I would definitely throw one in my purse. For now, this is a pass.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I found the lotion to do an average job of moisturizing, but the scent (I had the cucumber) was just far too strong for me. I now other people have commented how much they like the smell, so it may be a body chemistry issue, but I had to wash the lotion off soon after application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down one of my favourite hand creams! I bought the green one (cucumber) when I was last in the States and wasn't really expecting much for the price (around $2.00), but this completely delivered. It moisturises really well, sinks in quickly so I'm not left with greasy hands and the little bottle it comes in is just perfect for popping in my bag without taking up too much room.

Unfortunately these aren't readily available in the UK without paying over-the-top prices, but my husband did manage to track down a multipack of them for me, so I'm now looking forward to trying the other two scents in the range - Berry Blossom and Fresh Flowers.

on 11/1/2015 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this hand cream. It was light and moisturizing without being greasy, so you can type on your computer as soon as you've put it on. I got the green one, and the packaging is super pretty and the smell is nice too. It's a great hand cream to purchase on a whim.

I bought this because I needed a hand cream to keep at work, and I liked the idea of something that would look cute on my desk. The fragrance I chose is called Fresh Flowers (the blue one). The worst thing about this is that the scent is so sharp, strong and irritating that I kind of hate putting it on - and I am not sensitive to fragrances. It has a very artificial "fresh" scent, like a men's body wash. If you're considering purchasing this because it supposedly has a floral scent, you will be sorely disappointed. (Lbr: I only chose this one over the other eos creams because it was blue, and I had no idea what the different fragrances smelled like, and I was already suckered in by the packaging, so why not also choose based on the color?)
The lotion itself is thin and not especially moisturizing. I like something reasonably thick that feels like it moisturizes in a lasting way, but with this stuff the only sign you've actually applied something fifteen minutes after you rub it on is the pungent smell.
I would be willing to compromise a bit of quality in my products for cute packaging, but not so much that I'll repurchase this.

on 4/21/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super cute packaging and OK - decent but not awesome Cucumber Melon scented lotion inside. My 10 year old LOVES collecting anything Eos.

Luckily they are inexpensive - and easy to find (Target, Walgreen's).

Keep away from your pets - our dog eats them!

Popular Lotions / Creams