Rexaline Hydra-Dose Hyper-Hydrating Skin-Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Rexaline Hydra-Dose Hyper-Hydrating Skin-Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.3

on 10/1/2015 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was talked into buying this at my local Sephora. It is OK. Just OK, and for the price, it really should be more. I don't expect it to jump up and make me coffee in the morning (although that would be appreciated) but thought it would make my skin feel better, plumper, more moisturized. Not a bit.
On the plus side, it is easily absorbed into my skin, has a nice texture, a pleasant - if slightly strong - scent.

My skin is a bit dry, and with the Fall coming on, really feel that this is not moisturizing enough.

Have been using for several weeks, and will certainly use the rest of the package, but won't be buying again.

on 6/7/2013 10:12:00 AM

I bought Rexaline more than 1 year ago from Sephora. It is indeed very moisturizing, with some anti-wrinkle effect. Bear in mind I am 28, with dry skin - the wrinkles are not an issue yet, but the moisture is. I use if for night, during the day I put on Guinot Hydrazone for dry skin, which I love also!

on 5/22/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Why oh why do these high end sophisticated products still use all the useless and problematic ingredients ?
These cream was reccommended to me by a friend who was very satisfied. I am happy to get a tester. When a I put it on my skin, evening, I was not feeling well about the smell.
The texture was perfect, dense yet light´feeling, smooth and very pleasant, however my sensitive skin did not bear the chemical frangrance. After 5 minutes it reacted with redness, it was swollen and painful. It is a big pity, because the hydrating capability of this product is great.

on 3/3/2013 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

Sephora in the US no longer carries Rexaline, but it was the best moisterizer I have ever used. Not greasy, absorbs in the skin really works to smooth the skin.

Can someone suggest where I can purchase this in the US other than Amazon?

on 1/4/2013 4:38:00 PM

Light and smooth texture yet still very moisturising. My skin is extremely dry year-round, so I don't think this product is quite enough for me in the winter (I still get some dry eczema patches if I don't get a chance to re-apply in the middle of the day), but I love it in the other seasons. I definitely feel the skin-densifying effect. It absorbs quickly into the skin and sits well under makeup. Mild and pleasing fragrance.

Unfortunately Sephora has stopped carrying Rexaline in North America and I don't believe this brand has any other North American distributors. It's available at Sephora in Europe.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Update: after two weeks of use I did develop clogged pores, but I'm not certain the Rexaline is to blame. I am knocking it down a lippie, just because the wonderful results I say within the first few days plateaued very quickly. That said, I still think this is probably the best possible cream to rehydrate skin if you overdo it and have dry patches--it'll still take care of that in a night or two.

Review #1: Woah, is all I can say. I have only used this 2x so far so I will update later. But, preliminary results are pretty good!

My skin doesn't seem to react the way others to cosmetics--even the stuff that gets high marks here for acne-prone skin doesn't really work for me, it seems. This DOES seem to work. Only one negative is the smell. sickly sweet fragrance that lingers for hours! It's not bad enough though that'd I'd stop using this or even take off a lippie.

I used this last night for the 1st time to deal with the red and dry skin that I saw just starting.

Since starting retin-A for my adult onset acne my skin has been a mess of constant breakouts and dry patches--seriously dry because my derm-doc forgot to advise me about moisturizing while using retin. After the last really bad dry bout, I lightened up on the retin and have been searching for something (anything) to stop the dry redness and perhaps forestall early onset wrinkles around my mouth (aka nasolabial or smile lines) without breaking me out! In the last 2 months I have tried: physiogel (aka impruv), Shiseido Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum, & La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Calming Agent. Then I finally tried this stuff after having it in my drawer for about a month. Wow! I can't believed I saved this one for last.

First of all, it hasn't caused a break out *yet*. Phew. Surprisingly, the dry patches were almost completely gone! In one night--that's just amazing. Unintended benefit: the smile lines around my mouth are considerably less noticeable. I was so encouraged that I put it on this morning after I washed my face. I only purchased samples of this ($11 for 2), but if these results remain positive, I might just go ahead and get the full size.

I will update next week.

on 3/24/2012 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this on sale at Sephora. I had been looking for an anti-wrinkle cream for preventative measures. I can't say if the product really "replumps fine lines and wrinkles" since I do not have any yet, but it definitely did moisturize. This was a perfect winter moisturizer for my combo skin. The texture was great and it felt very light on the skin yet was very hydrating. It absorbed quickly and left the skin feeling soft. I also love that it comes in a pump bottle. The smell was great too! Overall a great product.

on 3/1/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on sale at Sephora on a whim since it was leaving the premises. I have super dry skin so I am always on the look out for somethign that helps. The color of this product is a light blue shade with a slight pleasant fragrance that is not irritating. When I first applied it to my face I was delighted and surprised by the light but hydrating texture. It absorbed into my face and I felt very hydrated without feeling greasy and it stayed that way overnight as well. Alas, I am too cheap to pay full price for this marvelous skin cream but if you see it somewhere and you are dry, jump on it.

on 1/14/2012 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very hydrating, but light textured and absorbs easily. Nice smell, too. Overall, great stuff.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

Wowwwwww... i'm the super oily type of gal but when i get those dry patches during the winter, this stuff is amazing!

PROS:
- feels very light
- smells great! (kinda like skittles...LOL)
- contains hyloronic acid <3
- hydrates beautifully
- my laugh lines don't show that much

CONS:
- they're gonna discontinue this product in my region =/ better stock up!