L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge - Unending Kiss 112

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG!! Love this lipstick so much! Neutral pink that works beautifully with my fair, cool complexion. So glad I stumbled upon this little beauty gem. Im curious to try others in this line. While the packaging is different, I actually dont find it off-putting. Will purchase back-ups!

This is the first drug store lipstick I have ever liked. I gave it a try because it was said to be a dupe if mac marquise d. So I gave it a shot & it turned out to be a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. (Im NC37-40)
Its a cool mauve/dusty rose, which does have a similar base color as marquise but without the gold shimmer. It looks like my natural lip coloring but with a little something extra. Basically it doesn't make me look OTT & is great for my desired look. which is more emphasis on the eye & soft nude lip. I don't like the packaging though, it's not attractive/sleek & you have to put it on "correctly" being that you have to slide the lid onto the front since there is a lock in/ clasp tab. I still pref mac lipstick packaging because of this. But I did stock up and but another for back up just in case this is LE- I don't even know if l'oreal has LE items- but I do like it enough to plan ahead. I keep one at work & one in my purse. Great nude pink for olive, cool toned gals.

on 10/4/2011 10:18:00 AM

This is the first L'Oreal lipstick I have tried (I have only recently gotten into lipstick - always been a gloss person) and I am fairly happy with it. It goes on very smooth, doesn't sink into lip lines, and has a nice, slightly shiny, finish. Pigmentation is rich. It is creamy but does feel drying after awhile which is not surprising for a long lasting lipstick. It feels just a little bit sticky on at first, but nothing too noticeable, and I think that is what it gives it it's long wear quality. It does last through eating, which is great. The packaging is unfortunate and clunky; the price is not bad.
I like the color of Unending Kiss. I wanted a light, natural looking pink and all the others I have tried had frost. This has no frost at all and it definitely comes through warm on me (I have a lot of natural lip pigment). One coat is a rosy blush and two coats for a deeper, more vibrant pink.

Top Rated Lip Treatments