L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge - Unending Kiss 112

No Image

4.3

on 12/2/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Unending kiss is a neutral pink lipstick with a mauve undertone. It glides easyly on the lips.it last fairly long with a lip liner. It shines a little bit but it's verry soft. Verry nice neutral pink! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is first and foremost an excellent pink for olive toned skin. Not too cool, not too light.
Then the benefit: goes on soft and velvety, matte yet not drying. Really comfortable as it dries down, nice stain effect. You'll need to reapply after eating. But who doesn't love to do that? Another plus is this product is virtually unscented and flavorless--bravo, L'Oreal.I gave it a 3 for packaging because I don't find it pretty or cool at all. But I can live with that as long as the contents are a 5.

on 7/21/2011 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

L'Oreal's Infallible Le Rouge lipsticks are much like Wet'n'Wild's matte lipsticks, actually. Both of them go on creamy and smooth and soon "set" to a slightly tacky matte finish that ain't going anywhere for hours. The Infallible lipsticks feel slightly less heavy and are therefore more comfortable to wear. They're also not as drying as WnW's line. I also prefer the Infallible shade range. Unending Kiss is a pretty, cool rose. It's pink, but a subtle, mauve-y pink that isn't over-the-top. It's a classic, conservative rather than trendy shade and I think it would suit a range of cool skin tones. On me, it lasts at least four hours and through drinks. I do, however, think the packaging is kind of flimsy. While it's nice to be able to see the actual lipstick color through the tube, I've actually dropped and broken the lipstick accidentally. That's not normal tube wear-and-tear, I know, but I've never had a lipstick tube completely come apart due to being dropped before.

on 3/8/2011 3:05:00 PM

I have only worn this for less than an hour with no eating or drinking. And yes, that makes this review a bit pointless. I find that long wearing lip products whether lipstick, lipstains, glosses, whatever usually do not live up to advertised claims. I consider getting 3-4 hours of wear "long lasting".

The first thing I like about this is that for a quote long wearing lipstick, it's not drying out my lips. But it does have some tackiness to it.

I have medium pigmented lips and this color comes out to a soft pink with a touch of rose on me. It's very close to a MLBB on me. But it's a little too pink for that. But it's a very pretty neutral. I can easily just wear this with some mascara and blush and look polished. If I didn't have tons of lipsticks, I would buy more of these.

Top Rated Lip Treatments