L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge - Unending Kiss 112

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.7

This is the first drug store lipstick I have ever liked. I gave it a try because it was said to be a dupe if mac marquise d. So I gave it a shot & it turned out to be a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. (Im NC37-40)
Its a cool mauve/dusty rose, which does have a similar base color as marquise but without the gold shimmer. It looks like my natural lip coloring but with a little something extra. Basically it doesn't make me look OTT & is great for my desired look. which is more emphasis on the eye & soft nude lip. I don't like the packaging though, it's not attractive/sleek & you have to put it on "correctly" being that you have to slide the lid onto the front since there is a lock in/ clasp tab. I still pref mac lipstick packaging because of this. But I did stock up and but another for back up just in case this is LE- I don't even know if l'oreal has LE items- but I do like it enough to plan ahead. I keep one at work & one in my purse. Great nude pink for olive, cool toned gals.

on 10/4/2011 10:18:00 AM

This is the first L'Oreal lipstick I have tried (I have only recently gotten into lipstick - always been a gloss person) and I am fairly happy with it. It goes on very smooth, doesn't sink into lip lines, and has a nice, slightly shiny, finish. Pigmentation is rich. It is creamy but does feel drying after awhile which is not surprising for a long lasting lipstick. It feels just a little bit sticky on at first, but nothing too noticeable, and I think that is what it gives it it's long wear quality. It does last through eating, which is great. The packaging is unfortunate and clunky; the price is not bad.
I like the color of Unending Kiss. I wanted a light, natural looking pink and all the others I have tried had frost. This has no frost at all and it definitely comes through warm on me (I have a lot of natural lip pigment). One coat is a rosy blush and two coats for a deeper, more vibrant pink.

on 7/21/2011 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

L'Oreal's Infallible Le Rouge lipsticks are much like Wet'n'Wild's matte lipsticks, actually. Both of them go on creamy and smooth and soon "set" to a slightly tacky matte finish that ain't going anywhere for hours. The Infallible lipsticks feel slightly less heavy and are therefore more comfortable to wear. They're also not as drying as WnW's line. I also prefer the Infallible shade range. Unending Kiss is a pretty, cool rose. It's pink, but a subtle, mauve-y pink that isn't over-the-top. It's a classic, conservative rather than trendy shade and I think it would suit a range of cool skin tones. On me, it lasts at least four hours and through drinks. I do, however, think the packaging is kind of flimsy. While it's nice to be able to see the actual lipstick color through the tube, I've actually dropped and broken the lipstick accidentally. That's not normal tube wear-and-tear, I know, but I've never had a lipstick tube completely come apart due to being dropped before.

Top Rated Lip Treatments