Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Gel Polish

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
 Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Gel Polish

on 2/7/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I have gotten two salon manicures with this and WOW!! No chipping or edge wear at all. None! It lasts for 2 weeks before it grows out and you need a re-do. I am very hard on my hands and I have thin, brittle weak nails. Normal polish chips and peels within 24 hours, and after a few weeks of regular Polish wear, my nails are yellow, broken to the quick, peeled so thin they hurt, and generally absolutely ruined. But Gelish makes them thick, strong, and darned near unbreakable!!

The only bad thing about using a gel system is that you wear the same color for weeks at a time so you get bored with it, and you need a color that will basically match all your outfits! I wouldn't get a hot pink because you're limited with your wardrobe. But I get more neutral soft, kind of sparkly colors that kind of go with everything.

As for removal, you can soak it off with no damage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've only ever tried SensatioNail and Gelish brand gel polish, so I might not be a connoisseur, but that said, I absolutely love Gelish. Since it's about $15 per bottle at my local Sally's, it isn't exactly cheap, but I save money in a couple ways. First, doing it myself instead of going to a salon is the major saver. But also, I've found that I can use the Gelish colors with the SensatioNail line and get perfect results. I use SensatioNail prep, base, topcoat, and LED light, and the Gelish for the actual gel polish, and it comes out wonderful. Also, using the LED light goes much faster than the UV lamp. Will definitely continue using and repurchasing Gelish!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This stuff is amazing! Yes, it takes awhile to soak off, but my french manicure that I did myself is going on three weeks, no chips or scratches - no matter what work I'm doing. Love this!

Popular Polishes