SKII Whitening Source Clear Lotion

SKII Whitening Source Clear Lotion

2.5

on 8/24/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This horrible products breaks me out like crazy, doesn't do anything and feel sticky on the face.

Stay away!!!

This product is a milky colour with medium watery consistency. It spreads and absorbs well but unfortunately didn't do anything for me in terms of general evening out of my skin tone and definitely did not help with my acne scarring.

on 3/3/2011 4:45:00 PM

I love the SKII Essence, so I thought I'd try their brightening line. I bought this at Saks ($70 for 5.1 oz) - the SA was singularly unhelpful and kept trying to get me to buy products I didn't want - she didn't know a whole lot about brightening and said I should try the anti-aging line instead. So, I just got this (it was much cheaper than the other products in the line) and tried it for a few months. I don't really see any result, probably because I'm not using the line correctly. I also don't think this moisturizes, so I'm not really sure what it's supposed to do. However, after my experience at the SKII counter, I'm unwilling to go back to learn more about the products. Besides, I like the CD Diorsnow White Reveal line much better.

on 5/1/2011 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was previously using Clear Lotion but my skin was so sensitive that it burns and peels my skin. Therefore the SA recommend me this product, although it also contains AHA but it is much gentler. No more tingling feeling when applied.