Jurlique Rose Love Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have tried a million different lip balms and this by far is my favorite! I have very dry lips but love lipstick, so i have been trying to find a lip balm that will keep my lips moisturized all day underneath my lipstick, and this one does the job. Other lip balms i tried in the past would not sit well underneath lipstick i would get lines or it would bunch up, but this one is perfect! It also has a nice light scent of roses and applies very smoothly. The one huge downside for me is the packaging i hate one's were you have to stick your finger in it. If you have very dry lips like me i would suggest this, i also use a lip scrub and lip mask at night which helps as well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wouldn't consider buying this, but I had points for birchbox a while back and ended up getting this free before I cancelled birchbox. The packaging is simple and cute. It's a small metal tin with pink. What I didn't care for was the product itself. I'm not really a fan of tins, I would rather have a lip balm in stick form, but I thought what the heck. The product is hard to get out of the pan because its super solid. I had to rub my finger over and over to get a good amount. I would prefer it to be a little easier and creamier. Smells like roses so I did like that, but this didn't moisturize my lips as much as I would've liked. All in all, I will finish up this product but I will not be buying again. It's good that it had some natural ingredients in it, but its just not worth it to spend money on next time when I don't love it. This sits by my bed so before I go to bed I can use it, but I don't carry it around my purse during the day because I don't love it. I've used this under my eyes too and around the dry areas of my nose to use it up and it does an ok job.

Top Rated Lip Treatments