Jurlique Rose Love Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the airport just because I thought this could be like a nice smelling sort of everything balm. It came in a good quality metal little pot with a screw lid. This can be a bit hard to open if you move in and out of areas with highly fluctuating temperatures. Upon opening, I found the rose scent is natural but a bit strong initially. The smell dissipates quite quickly though. When you rub your finger on the balm surface, it melts and transfers quickly as oil onto your fingertip which you can then apply onto your lips. As a lipbalm, I did not think it did a good job. After awhile, my lips felt drier than prior to application and they also felt more flaky. Also, it didn't help to moisturise my elbows or any other bits that required moisturising, so now I just carry it around in my bag and rub it on my wrists, behind my ears, or under my nose to mask the smell of something unpleasant nearby. It's pretty expensive for a poor performing product but it smells nice.

I got this at a sephora counter. It's not the rose one. Just a plain Jurilique Love Balm. I was looking for a cream that i can put on anywhere (hands, cuticles to the dry patches on my face) and that's portable. The sales person recommended this to me. It cost me 10$. It comes in a little metal container, pretty cute though not really hygenic in the long run. I really like it. you really don't need a lot or it'll just make you greasy and oily. It goes on slightly greasy and it takes a while to be absorbed before the oiliness disappears. The smell is pretty unique. It took me some time before getting used to it. But now I really like the smell, it's pretty refreshing. I've used this on my cracked heels during summer and it gives a good few hours of moisture and it made them look less cracked. I've used this on my face for dry patches and it made it much softer. I've tried this on my lips... it was okay, nothing spectacular (though i'd still prefer my lipbalm...) So give it a shot.

Top Rated Lip Treatments