Jurlique Rose Love Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.8

*This review is for the original, tangerine scented love balm.
A pretty decent product. I feel like I get the same results from a drugstore lip balm. The taste and scent are lovely, especially if you're a fan of citrus fruits. It is pretty shiny, but not at all sticky or greasy. It's very good for use on the elbows and knees as well. On the other hand, the packaging it hard to pry open, the balm turns gritty in the tin after just a short while, and the price is a little too high. I bought mine at Sephora with a coupon, so it was around $7. However, I've seen it on feelunique.com for as much as $15.50. I won't be repurchasing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lip balm is one of my favourites. Both the original and the rose scented formula are beautiful. Very moisturizing and I love the tin packaging. The rose scented balm smells amazing and not too overpowering. The only negatives to me is the $15 AUD price and that it doesn't have too great staying power.

Jurlique Love Balm Rose, is a delightful, multi-purpose product.
I use it as a sleep balm, a soothing moisturizer for dry patches, and as a lip balm.
The scent is that of natural rose, and as it's Jurlique, I can count on product purity.
I'm totally pleased with this balm, and fail to understand the negativity of some of the other reviews.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wouldn't consider buying this, but I had points for birchbox a while back and ended up getting this free before I cancelled birchbox. The packaging is simple and cute. It's a small metal tin with pink. What I didn't care for was the product itself. I'm not really a fan of tins, I would rather have a lip balm in stick form, but I thought what the heck. The product is hard to get out of the pan because its super solid. I had to rub my finger over and over to get a good amount. I would prefer it to be a little easier and creamier. Smells like roses so I did like that, but this didn't moisturize my lips as much as I would've liked. All in all, I will finish up this product but I will not be buying again. It's good that it had some natural ingredients in it, but its just not worth it to spend money on next time when I don't love it. This sits by my bed so before I go to bed I can use it, but I don't carry it around my purse during the day because I don't love it. I've used this under my eyes too and around the dry areas of my nose to use it up and it does an ok job.

Top Rated Lip Treatments