Jurlique Rose Love Balm

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wouldn't consider buying this, but I had points for birchbox a while back and ended up getting this free before I cancelled birchbox. The packaging is simple and cute. It's a small metal tin with pink. What I didn't care for was the product itself. I'm not really a fan of tins, I would rather have a lip balm in stick form, but I thought what the heck. The product is hard to get out of the pan because its super solid. I had to rub my finger over and over to get a good amount. I would prefer it to be a little easier and creamier. Smells like roses so I did like that, but this didn't moisturize my lips as much as I would've liked. All in all, I will finish up this product but I will not be buying again. It's good that it had some natural ingredients in it, but its just not worth it to spend money on next time when I don't love it. This sits by my bed so before I go to bed I can use it, but I don't carry it around my purse during the day because I don't love it. I've used this under my eyes too and around the dry areas of my nose to use it up and it does an ok job.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i've tried close to 50 lip balms in my 20 years of life and i'm on the fence with this. while i love the scent, it's def not the best lip balm i've used. that said, i use this everyday cos i'm so in love with how it smells.

it's not wonderful on the lips ( i noe it says for any dry part of the body) but i wldnt need something so small for every dry bit i've much bigger stronger stuff for that.. doesnt everyone? ..the first few times i used it it dried my lips out a little but after couple of weeks, started to be ok on lips.. not major hydrating but ok enough...

i get this cheap in aussie so not complaining but i may or may not get it again. MYBOD vanilla and pawpaw smooch lip balm is much much better

Popular Lip Treatments