Jurlique Rose Love Balm

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i've tried close to 50 lip balms in my 20 years of life and i'm on the fence with this. while i love the scent, it's def not the best lip balm i've used. that said, i use this everyday cos i'm so in love with how it smells.

it's not wonderful on the lips ( i noe it says for any dry part of the body) but i wldnt need something so small for every dry bit i've much bigger stronger stuff for that.. doesnt everyone? ..the first few times i used it it dried my lips out a little but after couple of weeks, started to be ok on lips.. not major hydrating but ok enough...

i get this cheap in aussie so not complaining but i may or may not get it again. MYBOD vanilla and pawpaw smooch lip balm is much much better

Smells great, absorbs fairly quickly - not the best for super cracked and dry lips (e.g. compared to Malin & Goetz, LRP etc.) but fine for daily maintenance. Expensive though. I have the rose scented one which has a delicious, natural rose fragrance.

The fragrance and texture of Rose Love Balm are the reasons I won't repurchase. First, the heavy floral odor...I think it's so strong that either you'll love it or despise it. Second, the waxy nature of the balm makes it incredibly difficult to get a meaningful amount out of the tin. Pressing very hard with my finger does not work...perhaps a small plastic scoop of some sort would work better. I think it does moisturize the skin surface to a degree, but add in the smell and the texture and I feel it's not worth a repeat...there are simply other, better moisturizers on the market.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm in love with the natural rose scent so I would definitely repurchase. it's not the best lip balm I used, but I do like it. I alternate with other lip balms. this enhances my aromatherapy experience when used with other Jurlique products. it leaves a natural sheen and it very lightweight. I use it under my lip tint. this is also multi purpose- softens dry patches and cuticles as well.

This is a lovely little moisturizing balm. I bought for my lips though, and I don't really like it for this purpose. It makes my lips flaky and strange when I use only this for a day. But the rose smell is wonderful though, and very real.
I would buy this product again as a intensive moisturizer for dry skin areas, but not as a lip balm (as I believe it was intended).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the airport just because I thought this could be like a nice smelling sort of everything balm. It came in a good quality metal little pot with a screw lid. This can be a bit hard to open if you move in and out of areas with highly fluctuating temperatures. Upon opening, I found the rose scent is natural but a bit strong initially. The smell dissipates quite quickly though. When you rub your finger on the balm surface, it melts and transfers quickly as oil onto your fingertip which you can then apply onto your lips. As a lipbalm, I did not think it did a good job. After awhile, my lips felt drier than prior to application and they also felt more flaky. Also, it didn't help to moisturise my elbows or any other bits that required moisturising, so now I just carry it around in my bag and rub it on my wrists, behind my ears, or under my nose to mask the smell of something unpleasant nearby. It's pretty expensive for a poor performing product but it smells nice.

*This review is for the original, tangerine scented love balm.
A pretty decent product. I feel like I get the same results from a drugstore lip balm. The taste and scent are lovely, especially if you're a fan of citrus fruits. It is pretty shiny, but not at all sticky or greasy. It's very good for use on the elbows and knees as well. On the other hand, the packaging it hard to pry open, the balm turns gritty in the tin after just a short while, and the price is a little too high. I bought mine at Sephora with a coupon, so it was around $7. However, I've seen it on feelunique.com for as much as $15.50. I won't be repurchasing it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have tried a million different lip balms and this by far is my favorite! I have very dry lips but love lipstick, so i have been trying to find a lip balm that will keep my lips moisturized all day underneath my lipstick, and this one does the job. Other lip balms i tried in the past would not sit well underneath lipstick i would get lines or it would bunch up, but this one is perfect! It also has a nice light scent of roses and applies very smoothly. The one huge downside for me is the packaging i hate one's were you have to stick your finger in it. If you have very dry lips like me i would suggest this, i also use a lip scrub and lip mask at night which helps as well!

I was initially given this as a present by my sister in law who is a makeup/skin care fanatic and price isn't really an issue for her. The smell is divine, it's not too greasy and is really moisturising. It lasted ages but when I did run out I went back to my usual petroleum jelly based lip balm and was amazed at how synthetic it was in comparison and the fragrance was really fake smelling. The Jurlique Rose Love Balm is a bit more pricey but it's worth paying a bit more for natural ingredients and it works a treat on dry skin on my knuckles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lip balm is one of my favourites. Both the original and the rose scented formula are beautiful. Very moisturizing and I love the tin packaging. The rose scented balm smells amazing and not too overpowering. The only negatives to me is the $15 AUD price and that it doesn't have too great staying power.