La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra

La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra

4.1

AQUA / WATER, ISOCETYL STEARATE, SQUALANE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER

on 2/19/2017 2:02:00 PM

The only moisturizer I can tolerate for my sensitive skin. I love that there is no fragrance and lots of shea butter to calm and sooth my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive, dehydrated skin. I bought the night cream first and i love it, so i thought i'd buy this. But this is so much richer than the night version which is more gel-like. My face got really oily and i got little bumps on my forehead.

on 12/22/2016 10:40:00 AM

Love this stuff! I'm going through a sample of this now and am surprised by the results. I was wary at first due to it being marketed for 'dry and intolerant skin', as I have combination skin & a t zone which can sometimes get oily and is susceptible to the occasion breakout, but I've been pleasantly surprised! I have dry patches that often flake, especially in drier seasons, and this moisturiser really hydrates my skin and minimises the flakiness even after I wash it off. This also hasn't irritated my skin, or given me any pimples.

The main problem I have with moisturisers that I've tried is that they sit on my face and don't absorb. Surprisingly this supposedly 'heavier' product really sinks into my skin and leaves it smooth and hydrated, and I can hardly feel it on my skin at all. Haven't tried applying makeup etc on top of this yet so not sure what wear throughout the day will be like in that case.

In all, an amazing moisturiser that I will definitely be repurchasing in the case that I don't find something of the same quality for a lower price in the meantime!

on 11/11/2016 6:39:00 PM

I liked this on my sensitive skin- no burning & moisturizing on my Rosacea skin. Unfortunately thought this caused too many pimples. I will not repurchase. This would be nice for someone not prone to breakouts.

on 10/18/2016 7:32:00 AM

so helpful for my sensitive dry skin, after using this, I felt my skin more stable than before, if you have sensitive and your face easy getting irrated and itchy, this will definitely help! the only cons is it is so small in size, a little bit pricey

on 6/9/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I got this on clearance, not sure what I paid but a lot less than normal cost. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin; while this doesn't irritate, it isn't heavy enough for my rashes, and unnecessary for my "normal" skin (already had something working for those, seemed a waste to use this on those areas). So I put it aside for awhile...

I was having issues with my eyes being teary (watery) when I wore makeup, and was doing some testing to figure out what was causing it. Finally figured out it was the moisturizer I was using on my eyelids when I wore makeup; odd that it didn't bother the skin, but just made my eyes watery... (I think it was the niacinamide). So next time I wore makeup, I used this--voila! No irritation, it's not too greasy to use under makeup (my night eye cream is way too greasy), just what I needed! Oh, and I blot slightly on the lids before applying eye primer.

Glad I finally found the niche for this product. Should last me a LONG time using it this way, so really happy it's in this special pump.

on 6/7/2016 11:32:00 AM

Love it, really easy to use and feel nice and does not irritate at all.😍 Although it is slightly on the pricy side.

This product states it's for irritated skin . I don't have irritated skin but it felt nice as a basic moisturizer with minimal chemicals and ingredients or fragrance. It is on the pricey side though and A small bottle.i would try it again though.

on 3/11/2016 4:14:00 PM

I bought this product originally as a face moisturizer. I have combination skin and this fluid just leaves me looking very oily/greasy. However I just use this on my eyes now as my eye cream and it serves this purpose very well very moisturizing and gentle doesn't hurt sensitive eyes. As an eye cream it lasts very long I've had it for 8 months and it still hasn't run out, but it would probably run out faster if used on the whole face. In the end it's a good product but it didn't serve its initial purpose so I think it deserves 3 stars.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really wanted to try something new as my skin's very dry in the winter months. I work at a Shoppers and staff and customers say great things about La Roche Posay. Lately I've been using oils on my face after cleansing, so thought I perhaps needed a face lotion. Long story short, this gave me not only little itchy bumps on my forehead, but acne, yes acne and not just a pimple here or there. For example, hardly ever break out on nose, now I've a row of 3 zits by the right side of my nose. No can do.