Liz Earle Liz Earle Energising Hip and Thigh Gel

No Image

3.2

Not tested on animals

on 2/4/2017 8:33:00 AM

This gel is fine but not amazing.

The smell seems ok to me, not too off-putting. In general, I am suspicious of these thigh creams as I think massage alone would probably do the same job.

Not bad, but not great.

on 6/29/2009 10:37:00 AM

The main thing I dislike about this product is the smell. It's far too rich and spicy. I like my treatments to be fresh, light and floral smelling or no smell at all. The scent just put me off completely, it's very strong and would interfere with your usual frangrance. Other than that the gel seemed to moisturise the skin nicely, though I did not see much of a difference to the tone and firmness of my skin.

I really like this the smell is divine and it feels great on your skin. I have been using it for just a few weeks and have noticed a difference in the tone of my skin on my thighs.

on 12/6/2007 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This smells divine but doesn't seem to do anything. I wish the fragrance could be put into shower gel and body lotion.

on 4/3/2007 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is perfect for the summer as it is very cooling and I love the smell too! as for the firming action, hmmm I couldn't really see much of a difference but I am realistic to what a gel can actually do. I use this in the summer after I've had a bath or shower it, I love it!

This is opne of my favourite body products! The smell is addictive, its so gorgeous! I have noticed a difference in the tone of my skin and use it all over, especially at the tops of my arms, it sinks in beautifully and leaves my skin nice and soft, perfect for using in the summer. The 200ml pump last ages.

on 11/23/2005 10:54:00 PM

This is a nice tightening gel that I've been useing on my thighs and tush. It does seem to contract the tissue there, at least for a bit. Even if it doesn't energize my circulation, it certainly energizes my psyche...love the aroma. I got this in a sample size, and I like it, but I don't feel the need to repurchase.

on 10/15/2005 5:10:00 AM

I love the smell of the Energising Hip and Thigh Gel... it is oh so cooling and soothing on a hot day, on hot swollen feet and it is great as a firming neck gel ( slather it all round the neck and behind in heat too)...under upper arms...
I have been using only a couple of weeks but will buy again... not sure if there is any difference in cellulite but I dont expect that of it either. It is just so pleasant to use! I layer the Nourishing Botanical Body Cream over drier areas, lower legs, arms, decolletage and am feeling so smooth and well cared for all over...and the most subtle but gorgeous smell too. Doesnt seem to interfere with the subsequent application of perfume though!

on 12/16/2004 11:36:00 PM

Smells great and is cooling on tired legs, but thats about it for me. In my opinion Liz Earle's facial skin care is far superior to her body products. I got this in a sweet little mini body care kit with the botanical body cream, body wash and hand cream. I love the hand cream and the body wash, can take or leave the others.

on 5/18/2003 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use this product for its smell, I have never used it for its cellulite improving, skin toning benefits, so I can't pass any more comments on that.

Liz Earle has suggested using it as neck firming product, so another use there for it.

Popular Body Skincare Products