Uploaded by guitarheroine91

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 months ago

I actually am really happy with this product. It is surprisingly effective for the price and doesn’t upset my skin allergies. It breathes and has never clogged my pores. Foundation goes on much better. And their color correction definitely comes through.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

Sep/04/2018

I LOVE this and would buy it again. At Walmart, they had a mini sale for Back To School and this one had a mini along with the Blur Primer. Of the two, this is better. 10/10 as it’s not slippery like Maybelline Baby Skin and ELF Poreless are, makes my makeup lasts longer and makes my makeup apply easier.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jun/01/2018

This was $7.99 in Walmart (Canada). I would buy this again, a tiny amount goes a long way. I put it on after my sunscreen, it glides on nicely and helps my makeup stay put.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Feb/19/2017

I really love all Hard Candy products in general. In Canada they can be found only at Walmart, and they always have quite a vast selection. This primer is never chunky, is incredible smooth, and as long as it's applied over a moisturizer, it creates a beautiful finish once your foundation goes on.

It seems to work especially well when the foundation applied is mixed with two …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/27/2017

I love this primer. it feels like silk when you are applying it and it just makes my make up glide on. For me it also doesn't cause me to have any break outs which is a super + .

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

Dec/20/2016

I've had really dry skin recently because of the weather and this primer helps alot to make my foundation look smoother on my skin. It also smoothens out my fine lines under my eyes.

The only problem is the hole of the packaging is really big so it's easy to take too much product which can be quite wasteful.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

3.0

Nov/14/2016

I ran out of my Avon magix ( i wear it mostly alone) Waiting for my new order, This was dollar in the gift section of Walmart. So i brought all three versions.

I like this one the best. It gives a nice matte look. Would i buy again in between? Yes I will. I buy primers just for the matte look so not sure how it would extend make up but it serves it purpose for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/12/2016

I got this in the Christmas gift box thing they do and I'm quite grateful because it made it worth buying.
I love the feeling of applying makeup to silky smooth skin. It definitely helps my foundation go on smoothly. I can't tell whether it helps my make up last but it's a great base anyway and you don't need to use much.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jan/24/2016

PROS
Packaging is cute and sturdy
Light feeling on the skin
Does not irritate skin
Makes skin look flawless
Perfect base to apply a full coverage foundation to
Makes skin feel very soft
Fragrance free
Made face feel less oily while wearing makeup

CONS
Didn’t really increase longevity of the makeup

Would probably repurchase …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Dec/01/2015

This is a great primer. Makeup glides on effortlessly over it, hides pores, keeps makeup fresh and in place. It only takes a tiny amount, it lasts a long time. Great primer, I have run out and bought it again a few times.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55