NYX studio liquid eye liner/extreme blue

NYX studio liquid eye liner/extreme blue
image 1image 2image 3

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This eyeliner is amazing!!! It really makes my hazel eyes pop!! I purchased this at Nordstrom Rack. I saw it sitting with the other eyeliners and it was so beautiful, I just couldn't pass it up!! I couldn't wait to try it out so when I was doing my makeup for work, I applied a thin line under my lower lashline and boy, did it make a statement!! I'm in my early 30's and still like to wear fun colors sometimes. I don't think you're ever too old for color!! I have gotten so many compliments on it and now I wear it every day. I don't have watery eyes and I have dry skin so if you have any of those problems I would avoid it. It would flake off if you touch your eyes, however I don't do that and this eyeliner lasts the entire day and is a cinch to take off at night. If this bottle didn't last me forever, I might try other colors.

I love these eye liners from NYX. The formulas are great, the wearability and lasting power are great, the color payoff is great, and the applicator is my favorite kind. Black, Extreme Plum, and Crystal Hip are always in my supplies. I tried this color for some variety and I'm not at all disappointed. This is cobalt, this is rich, this is eye-catching. I would wear this again and again.

I think NYX Studio liquid eye liners are the best. I find them comparable to Urban Decay liquid liners with minor differences, but both have superb applicators. The largest noticable difference is that Urban Decay tends to use larger glitter particles with their micas whereas NYX uses all micas except for their Dramatic Sparkle colors, which use larger glitter than UD.

To Read all 15 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/26/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is awesome. I was hesitant about purchasing because I have VERY sensitive eyes. Most liquid liners burn (except for Maybelline line stiletto). Since this is so inexpensive, I figured I would have the same reaction or at the least, a headache. I had neither problem. Not only doesn't bother my eyes in the least, it's absolutely breath-taking. It's such a bold but deep blue. It's easy to apply, smooth and is very travel friendly/purse friendly. The only thing that you should be weary of is how much product comes out. I wipe off the excess before applying. If you don't, it's difficult to apply and goes everywhere.

on 7/26/2013 7:28:00 PM

Since Urban Decay switched formulas for their liquid eyeliners, I went on a hunt to replace one of my staples. Like the other reviewer said, it's like Radium (though not as bright as the old formula). It's long wearing, though sometimes it will start flaking at the end of the day IF you touch it. It's very buildable since it goes on very wet, but because of this it also takes a while to dry. But, for the price, if you wear bright liquid eyeliners everyday, NYX can't be beat.

on 7/24/2013 11:43:00 AM

I love this liner! It's a beautiful blue color that really makes your eyes pop. You could use a thick line for going out and a thinner line for at the office - it works for every occasion! I was so excited to find this and it was so affordable. I wear it almost everyday to work and I still have a ton left. This is a must have for any makeup fanatic!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love how thin the brush is, and how amazing the color is. I LOVE this product so much!!

I found this at my local ghetto beauty supply. I've been eyeing this liner for a while so I just had to get it. LOVES IT. Stays on a loonge time i love it so mach and I get compliments on it but, like many reviews said the brush kinda sucks. I'm going to try to use an eyeliner brooch and see how that goes but either way its not so bad just a weird brush to work it. Overall, I love dee product

on 10/25/2012 6:15:00 PM

Awesome awesome stuff. I bouhgt it from beautyjoint.com for a bargain price (around $3AUD). I wore it for the first time yesterday and I got heaps of compliments/people asking me what eyeliner I use! The colour really is electric blue. It stands out and is super pigmented. The brush is small and really good for intricate detail. Those who struggle with liquid eyeliner may have a hard time using this, but all with time and practice people! I've already ordered extreme green, sapphire and purple. Can't wait for them to come!

Seriously, these are PERFECT! I picked up Extreme Blue and Extreme Purple, and I ADORE them. I get so many compliments when I wear them. The color is effortless. It doesnt matter what you put it over, it's going to seriously be EXTREME blue with one swipe. I definitely need the whole range of colors.
The applicator is a little small, but if you take your time, you'll have no problems with it. The color literally will NOT budge, until you're ready to take it off.
I've found a new product I can't live without!

on 11/14/2011 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It burned my eyes! I had to wipe it off within seconds of application. The brush is miniscule, the application was difficult, and THEN it burned like holy h*ll. Returning ASAP.