Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.6

on 4/19/2016 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail eyeliner - every high end brand I try doesn't even come close to matching this! the fact that it uses a brush for application rather than a solid piece of sponge means that I can have more control over the flick. The consistency is thick enough to not need more than one coat and dries to a matte black. It's just over £5 and lasts aaages too - I can't recommend this enough!

on 3/8/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. The shade is a rich pigmented black which I adore. A shade that rich is hard to find at a reasonable price as well.

I hate that it smudges easily and there is no brush. There is a felt tip which is thick imo. Also the tip sheds and gets fuzzy quickly so loose fibers on the tip prevents a straight neat line.

I probably wouldn't purchase again but if I cannot get my fave - Jordana Color Envy in Black Envy or other cheaper alternatives, I may purchase it again. I personally don't invest in expensive liquid liners. Its just not economical.

To Read all 182 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wasn't really impressed with this. Smudged very easily. Very thin and watery consistency. Had to go over it multiple times to get the desired effect. It looked shiny. The brush is very flimsy and hard to control.

on 11/10/2015 6:03:00 AM

This is my all time favourite liquid eyeliner. I use this everyday. The colour is very dark, has a fine tip which is good for creating wings and flicks. Would recommend if you're looking for a liquid eyeliner that does it's job but would not recommend if you have watery eyes as the eyeliner will smudge :(

Pros:
Colour is intense, has a fine tip that's good for creating winged eyeliner, does a good job.

Cons:
Not waterproof, smudges a little time to time

on 10/9/2015 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I highly recommend this amazing eyeliner. It's texture is runny enough to glide on easy but not too runny that it runs or smudges. It drys to matte after 5 minutes and the tip is perfect for creating thin or thick lines. The packaging is average, but that was not a big deal for me. The price was great, especially for the quality that you get. Especially great for beginners and very easy wash off.

on 7/19/2015 9:16:00 AM

im very disappointed , i bought this due to the good reviews that i've read , but its awful , it smudges , not flexible enough to draw a wing with it . also it flakes , and the color isnt that black it looks like it has a grey undertone . also it shiney .

on 7/18/2015 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product and have been buying it for years. It's really easy to put on and take off. The little brush allows me to make thin to think lines. It's value for money because it last long enough for the price paid.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is pretty good! It just does the job, simple. It has a slim brush and a long handle, it doesn't smudge on my upper eye area, and it dries kinda matte. Needs layering up a bit to get a good coverage.

I've only recently bought this eyeliner (within the last 3 days) as I've had issues with making a cat eye flick with my old liquid eyeliner. I don't get on with pencil or gel because I have hooded lids, and they get a little on the oily side of things, so if it doesn't dry it smudges above my crease.
I was looking for a liner with a fine brush tip (my old one had a thick felt tip pen kind of end), easier to make a subtle fine line, and this one is perfect. Goes on smoothly, sometimes a little patchy, but if you leave it to dry properly you can go back over it to darken it up. Makes a perfect cat flick with very good control, I've never been able to make my eyes look as feline as they do with this one. Very pretty, and it stays all day. No flaking or smudging. I'll definitely be buying this again when I need a replacement.

on 1/3/2015 12:31:00 AM

Fantastic eyeliner. I don't have problems with smudging or crackling, mine lasts all day and it is ultra dark black. I layer it on top of my gel eyeliner to make my eyeliner darker. It does have a glossy look to it. The brush is very long and thin but is easy to work with. For the price it is definitely a winner.