Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner
Glam Eyes Professional Liquid LinerGlam Eyes Professional Liquid LinerGlam Eyes Professional Liquid LinerRimmel Glam'Eyes Professional Liquid Eyeliner

3.6

on 12/13/2016 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not waterproof, and it doesn't claim to be. Tends to last a few hours (about 4) but then starts to lighten to a dull gray (no idea why). The pigment is a good dark black. It has a nice matte finish, so for people who don't like a glossy look to their liner, this is pretty good. I wore this to university a few days and people thought I was using a pencil (it's that matte). I like to use my angled liner brush for application since I don't like the applicator provided, but that's entirely a matter of preference. I think the brush of the provided applicator isn't stiff enough for precise application. The formula is also very wet, but dries rather quickly and doesn't pose much of a problem if you don't immediately start blinking (trust me, I know people who do that). It also tends to be rubbed off if you rub your eyes.

Got this on the cheap, it isn't a bad product, it isn't amazing.
The liquid lacks pigment but stays in place all day, but layering liquid eyeliner isn't ideal. The applicator is a bit short in the brush and as a result I find it difficult to achieve as clean a line as I can with a longer brush.
I may use the rest of this, but I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Intense black, with a rubbery matte finish that cracks when it dries and peels off in rubbery clumps if you happen to touch your eyes during the day. I like brushes but this one is to thick and long, it applies too much and is hard to control. Its a very wet formula. It applies too much at once, it floods into both corners of my eyes (black eye boogies are not a good look), and it rushes up into my wrinkles. Needless to say I can never get a thin line, only a super chunky uneven line. I don't recommend it on the over 40s but if you're after an intense thick black line, this would be ok.

on 9/27/2016 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I used this liner ages ago and yesterday I couldn't find my usual liner pen and quickly used this one... I was amazed how it stayed on so well the whole day! (+-14 hours), so I immediately bought a new black liner and a brown one too.

It's very liquid, and has a very thin brush. I noticed I did had to apply the brown one twice because of it's liquid texture, but it hasn't budged yet (6hrs ago), usually liquid liners fade quite quick on my oily lids and it can really be a struggle to find a good one.
It's so inexpensive, yet the quality really surprised me!

I'm a daily liquid eyeliner wearer and this is my HG!! Easy application, nice consistency and finish. Perhaps most significantly though this stuff doesn't budge!! If you're after an inexpensive eyeliner with a lasting, top quality finish, look no further!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use the felt tip eyeliners but they would dry out wayyy too fast and I'd have to place the eyeliner upside down so that it would dispense a nice amount of eyeliner. My latest felt tip dried up (admittedly I dont use eyeliner that often maybe once every two weeks) and I had a wedding coming up and decided to purchase an eyeliner with a different type of application method that wasn't this or that required you to get your own applicator brush as I am inexperienced.

I bought it a day before the wedding and applied it, and despite this being my first time I achieved a rather fitting line. I will not lie and say it was perfect, we all make mistakes. If you can't achieve a perfect line you could always runa cotton swab over it and clean it up (you can do this in one run).
The next day I applied it for the wedding, and surprisingly it stayed on for the few hours of the wedding. Bonus: I live in a humid country with usually 70%+ humidity this time of year. I was so impressed I decided to wear it for the next few days to improve my application!

Packaging: The packaging is quiet normal but I'm a person who loves black everything and I liked that it was all black with simple white writing (looks professional).

Application: The brush is very sleek and gives nice lines. I love that it's thin (I'm not a big fan of thick eyeliner lines on myself) and glides on smoothly.

Duration: It stayed on for 10 hours and I'd need maybe 1-2 coats and after 5 hours go over it once more.

Finish: Matte, doesn't smudge, dries fast (my preferences so this may be my HG).

Pigmentation: A nice dark black (I don't need more than 1 coat but I've tried 2 and it made a difference. I still recommend 1 coat, but it's all up to you.)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Surprisingly good and very cheap - great consistency and very easy to apply, the brush is definitely a plus because it's so much easier and cleaner to apply than with a felt tip, It has a nice matte finish to it and it what concerns lasting power, I have no complaints

on 4/19/2016 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail eyeliner - every high end brand I try doesn't even come close to matching this! the fact that it uses a brush for application rather than a solid piece of sponge means that I can have more control over the flick. The consistency is thick enough to not need more than one coat and dries to a matte black. It's just over £5 and lasts aaages too - I can't recommend this enough!

on 3/8/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. The shade is a rich pigmented black which I adore. A shade that rich is hard to find at a reasonable price as well.

I hate that it smudges easily and there is no brush. There is a felt tip which is thick imo. Also the tip sheds and gets fuzzy quickly so loose fibers on the tip prevents a straight neat line.

I probably wouldn't purchase again but if I cannot get my fave - Jordana Color Envy in Black Envy or other cheaper alternatives, I may purchase it again. I personally don't invest in expensive liquid liners. Its just not economical.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wasn't really impressed with this. Smudged very easily. Very thin and watery consistency. Had to go over it multiple times to get the desired effect. It looked shiny. The brush is very flimsy and hard to control.