Origins Ginger Essence

Origins Ginger Essence

4.1

on 7/20/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super-spicy, gingery-lemony scent. Makes me feel uplifted and happy.
Been around for years - mid-priced for a BIG bottle.

Nice as a room spray as it often won;t work on certain skin types. Test it out before you buy!
It's kind-of a love-hate product that I happen to love.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ginger Essence is the happiest scent ever made: effervescent and earthy, fresh and warm, exotic and comforting all at once. This scent is what 'aromatherapy' means to me. It doesn't work with my chemistry, but I use the EDT as a room spray, and now I'm wondering whether they still make the candle?

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the smell and I get lots of compliments when I wear it.

on 11/16/2015 6:50:00 AM

I usually get tired of perfumes and buy small bottles but I'm on my 3rd big bottle of this and I can't stop buying it. As long as origins sells it, I will continue buying it. The scent is so fresh and relaxing, I feel like it's therapeutic. I do wish they made an eu de perfume in this so it would last longer. I could swim in this and will probably get their full bath collection so I can smell it all the time.

I usually am not a fan of perfumes, as so many of them are overwhelming and smell the same to me, but I'm in love with this scent. I am a huge lover of all things ginger and very picky about my ginger products-- this ( and all origin's ginger products) definitely live up to my expectations-- it actually smells like fresh, spicy, ginger, but it's not too harsh, and interacts with my natural scent nicely. I only wish that it lasted longer and that it wasn't as expensive.

Smells like yummy ginger ale. I love it.

on 2/6/2015 12:29:00 PM

LOVE this scent! I am not a fan of perfumes and scented stuff because it can really overwhelm my allergies. However, this stuff is fantastic!!! If you like the Ginger Shampoo from Origins, you will love love love this perfume. It smells identical to the shampoo: warm, spicy citrus scent. Lasts a long time too. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny.

on 11/29/2014 12:09:00 AM

Middle Notes
Ginger, Nutmeg, Clove, Coriander, Violet Leaves, Jasmine
Base Notes
Vanilla, Amber, Sandalwood

I love this fragrance. I love it because I can spritz it first thing in the morning and not feel nauseated. I love that it isn't over-powering. I love that it's light and refreshing for the summer and cozy and warm for the winter. I also love that it's relatively inexpensive and that the bottle is simple and no-fuss.

This is my go-to frangrance when I don't feel like wearing a fragrance and even my simple vanillas seem too sweet or too overpowering. I get a warm, sparkling ginger that fades after a few hours. I don't think it's a strong fragrance, but I do think it's noticeable and that it lingers for longer than the wearer realizes. I think that ginger is one of the fragrances that humans become easily immune to over time, and I find that I need to take breaks from wearing it, or else I can't smell it anymore. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves ginger and is looking for a versatile fragrance.

on 3/28/2014 2:47:00 PM

I love this fragrance so, so much. On me, it's very light and fades quite quickly, but the scent that lingers is so fresh and lovely. The fragrance is a light floral with citrus, and a hit of spicy ginger that gradually fades. I love that it's not overpowering, and that it smells so clean and pretty. I hope Origins doesn't discontinue this, as I haven't loved any fragrance like I do this one in a long, long time.

on 2/4/2013 10:26:00 PM

This is a great fragrance available at a moderate cost. It is true that the scent is strong, so buyer beware. I happen to like stronger scents so that was what first attracted me to it. It is also very unique in that I have yet to smell a perfume that uses ginger in the way in which it is used in this perfume. It is refreshing and yet spicy. I would repurchase.

Popular Fragrances