Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

Beautiful rich dark brown eye pencil. Applies easily. Does not bother my sensitive eyes. Pencil is expensive but lasts a long time and is good value.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

hairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

eyesBlue

Jan/25/2018

I looooove the 24/7 pencils. I got this reduced in Sephora as they were relocating!
Why do I love 24/7 pencils?
Once they're set they do not move! Perfect for a long day at work. You have a good minute of "play" time to blend them or smoke them out before they set. It's also easy to correct any mistakes.

Another thing I love is the shade. Whiskey is a …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

age30-35

skinNormal, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Curly, Medium

eyesBlue

Jul/17/2016

This is a matte, warm dark brown pencil. Creamy, very pigmented and long lasting. I use this to water line and lower lash line smudged out.

Product has been with me for 1+ year and it hasn't dried out, stil performs well.

I also use this in my eyebrow as base, set with an equivalent color of eyeshadow for a bold brow look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Olive, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Apr/10/2015

Another of my favorite tools, UD's 24/7 in Whiskey. A light to medium brown pencil that goes on smooth and has just enough glitter and glam to add a little pop to my light hazel brown eyes. When I use this pencil my eyes seem to glow. I really love the highlights it brings out. Like many of the 24/7 liners the perfomance is pretty amazing and lasts all day even without primer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (251 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Curly, Fine

eyesHazel

fromDee949

Jan/08/2015

Beautiful for a day look gives excellent definition, great for tightlining lower lid without being too bottom heavy - perfect when paired with perversion for upper lid tightlining!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

age25-29

skinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Other

2.0

Oct/16/2014

Not satisfied with this. The color is a warm, matte, medium-dark brown which is absolutely gorgeous, amazing for bringing out my black-brown eyes. There are two points with threw me off: texture and longevity. The texture is ok, almost too creamy for my liking. But the longevity is what sucks the most. I don't have oily lids yet it transfers to my upper part of my eyelid, smudges, and fades …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

skinNormal, Tan, Warm

hairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

Oct/03/2014

I liked this enough to buy the full size after using a smaller size that came with one of the palettes. It's a lovely matte brown. Great application and staying power. Looks great alone or set with eyeshadow.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (383 reviews)

skinNormal, Other, Cool

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesBrown

Aug/18/2014

Good colour, not my favorite brown shade but its a nice one. I got this in a set, and I would not repurchase unless it was in a set full of other shades I was interested in (meaning, if I ended up getting again it would be "oh okay")
I just find it too warm of a brown, maybe it'll look better on different eye colours. Can see this looking good on certain hazel shades.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

May/10/2014

I bought this color to wear on days that I want a more natural look.It is a light brown. It glides on and lasts all day and night with no flaking or smudging. For a more made up, dramatic look, I use Perversion,which is a jetblack. These eyeliners are amazing!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBlond, Straight, Medium

eyesGreen

Jan/29/2014

Very nice pigmentation.Its matte, no shimmer in it at all. I put it on my waterline & it lasts all day & doesn't collect in the tear duct or outer eye corners. My only problem is the cap comes loose sometimes

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral