Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

This is a beautiful brown color! I have oily lids and use Mac primer first. this helps alot! It's definitely not completely on after 10 hours....some melting. But, for a pencil it's fantastic! Lasts as long as Trish McEvoys gel pencil on me! Much cheaper too! Glides on and the color is gorgeous on my brownies!!

Edit - bummer. It's a beautiful color...goes on easy...but …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 months ago

Beautiful rich dark brown eye pencil. Applies easily. Does not bother my sensitive eyes. Pencil is expensive but lasts a long time and is good value.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Jan/25/2018

I looooove the 24/7 pencils. I got this reduced in Sephora as they were relocating!
Why do I love 24/7 pencils?
Once they're set they do not move! Perfect for a long day at work. You have a good minute of "play" time to blend them or smoke them out before they set. It's also easy to correct any mistakes.

Another thing I love is the shade. Whiskey is a …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/17/2016

This is a matte, warm dark brown pencil. Creamy, very pigmented and long lasting. I use this to water line and lower lash line smudged out.

Product has been with me for 1+ year and it hasn't dried out, stil performs well.

I also use this in my eyebrow as base, set with an equivalent color of eyeshadow for a bold brow look.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

Apr/10/2015

Another of my favorite tools, UD's 24/7 in Whiskey. A light to medium brown pencil that goes on smooth and has just enough glitter and glam to add a little pop to my light hazel brown eyes. When I use this pencil my eyes seem to glow. I really love the highlights it brings out. Like many of the 24/7 liners the perfomance is pretty amazing and lasts all day even without primer.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (251 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

fromDee949

Jan/08/2015

Beautiful for a day look gives excellent definition, great for tightlining lower lid without being too bottom heavy - perfect when paired with perversion for upper lid tightlining!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

2.0

Oct/16/2014

Not satisfied with this. The color is a warm, matte, medium-dark brown which is absolutely gorgeous, amazing for bringing out my black-brown eyes. There are two points with threw me off: texture and longevity. The texture is ok, almost too creamy for my liking. But the longevity is what sucks the most. I don't have oily lids yet it transfers to my upper part of my eyelid, smudges, and fades …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

Oct/03/2014

I liked this enough to buy the full size after using a smaller size that came with one of the palettes. It's a lovely matte brown. Great application and staying power. Looks great alone or set with eyeshadow.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Aug/18/2014

Good colour, not my favorite brown shade but its a nice one. I got this in a set, and I would not repurchase unless it was in a set full of other shades I was interested in (meaning, if I ended up getting again it would be "oh okay")
I just find it too warm of a brown, maybe it'll look better on different eye colours. Can see this looking good on certain hazel shades.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

May/10/2014

I bought this color to wear on days that I want a more natural look.It is a light brown. It glides on and lasts all day and night with no flaking or smudging. For a more made up, dramatic look, I use Perversion,which is a jetblack. These eyeliners are amazing!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral