NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi
Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu DhabiSoft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi

4.2

It was my first nude lip colour. Totally fell in love with the shade. However, I prefer long lasting matte colours and lip creams don't serve that purpose. Otherwise it's a great shade to have!

on 2/25/2017 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only lip product I have ever completely finished and repurchased, and I currently own around 70! I love it so much. I apply gloss or chap stick, let it absorb and then add this. Sometimes I add gloss on top and it looks great and feels great. Any other lipstick (matte or not) looks bad (messy, gross) but this one doesn't. The color is a perfect neutral mauve with grey tones, goes perfect with my very fair olive skin and naturally pink cheeks. The fact it's semi matte is amazing because any other matte product feels horribly dry. The tube itself has even lasted me a long time. Can't praise it enough!

on 2/3/2017 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Its a very pretty color for all skin tones actually, cause its so soft and my favorite look is actually using it with a mac lip liner "soar" it gives me that cute natural look. I think everyone should try it

on 11/14/2016 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love it its reaaaaly makes my lips like angelina jolieeee 😭💕 i mix it over any color it looks great

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely love this lipproduct! I was afraid this color wouldn't look good on me, since my lips are naturally very pigmented so finding a good nude can be difficult. This color, however, looks beautiful on the lips and is pigmented enough to cover up the red in my lip. It takes some time to dry down to a nice matte finish that isn't drying on the lips at all. The lasting power is decent. You'd have to reapply it throughout the day, but I personally don't mind that. I'd take this over a drying, uncomfortable liquid lipstick all day, even if the liquid lip has a better staying power. The low price is a plus too.

on 10/8/2016 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great lip product! I love it! It is matte but it does not suck out the life out of my lips, it is comfortable to wear, it does not crumble after layering it on, pigmented and creamy. The colour is great, perfect for everyday, don't need a mirror to apply it - a browny peachy nude.The only downside, if you can even call it this way, is that it is transfers and it is not the most long-wear lip product (but it never claimed to be a liquid long-wear lip product).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

NC-25 / warm olive - yellow undertone

I love this colour on me, it looks really flattering and even lightens my skin tone a little. Its a lovely deep warm nude but isn't pinky which I like. The formula is great, smooth and creamy and dries quick. Its comfortable to wear and the lasting power is pretty great :) Overall really enjoy it and its definitely a go to colour for me, would buy again.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

The colour in the tube looks a bit non descript and muddy but once on your lips its a beautiful natural nude. I hve Stockholm already and find it quite similar just slightly darker. I apply CoyToy by Soap & Glory over the top to add a bit of corally colour and it looks fantastic and lasts all day.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this product. Use it along with a brown or berry lip liner. Great value

BEST NUDE LIPSTICK EVER! this product looks amazing on my lips, I can't get enough of it. I really hope Nyx won't discontinue it in the future because this my holy grail nude lipstick. The formula is great, the lasting power too..the smell is good as well. Definitely a good and valid product! Totally recommend it.

Popular Lips Products