NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

NC-25 / warm olive - yellow undertone

I love this colour on me, it looks really flattering and even lightens my skin tone a little. Its a lovely deep warm nude but isn't pinky which I like. The formula is great, smooth and creamy and dries quick. Its comfortable to wear and the lasting power is pretty great :) Overall really enjoy it and its definitely a go to colour for me, would buy again.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

The colour in the tube looks a bit non descript and muddy but once on your lips its a beautiful natural nude. I hve Stockholm already and find it quite similar just slightly darker. I apply CoyToy by Soap & Glory over the top to add a bit of corally colour and it looks fantastic and lasts all day.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this product. Use it along with a brown or berry lip liner. Great value

BEST NUDE LIPSTICK EVER! this product looks amazing on my lips, I can't get enough of it. I really hope Nyx won't discontinue it in the future because this my holy grail nude lipstick. The formula is great, the lasting power too..the smell is good as well. Definitely a good and valid product! Totally recommend it.

on 1/22/2016 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this shade as a nude for my NC45/50 skin tone even though I still prefer to use a lip liner with it.

I have a couple of shades from the soft matte lip cream line and I find that some are more drying than others and some apply better than others.

Abu Dhabi applies well for me, is soft and creamy, and dries down pretty quickly.

But, after a while it leaves my lips soooooo dry. A lipgloss is a must with this. Thar's why I took a lippie off.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30ish, warm and yellow

I am not a fan of liquid lipsticks. I rarely touch up my makeup throughout the day so I normally stick with matte lipsticks.

This color is a gorgeous browny-pink color. I wanna say it's the lighter version of Mac's velvet teddy.

Not a fan of the applicator. Like another reviewer said, it's awesome that it's a doe foot but the way it's shaped, too much of the product stays on the tip, making it super gloopy around the lip line area when you apply.

Formula is light and buildable. It dries matte. Does transfer a bit. Love that it isn't too drying.

Definitely would repurchase this shade. I already own Antwerp and Istanbul. Not a fan of those shades but I do like the makeup product.

on 12/29/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderfully natural looking color on my medium/tan skin tone with warm undertones. Even sweeter is the price <3 for only 5.99 at ulta you can try this color and many other colors knowing the formula is super velvety and smooth. My only complaint is the time it takes to dry but it's not a big enough complaint to make me think for a second about buying more <3<3

on 11/8/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it! Perfect for everyday using. It looks very natural.

on 10/25/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Nice, good price on Bogo, decent staying power for what is it. Only trouble is this looked much ligter lighter on me than in the tube. Perhaps as a medium brown- tinted pink. Sigh....

on 9/17/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works well on me as a nude lip, but does almost blend into my skin too much. Is that what a nude lip is supposed to do? I suppose so. Good color though, overall.

Popular Lips Products