NYX Professional Makeup Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm

NYX Professional Makeup Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm
NYX StockholmProfessional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream - StockholmProfessional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream - StockholmProfessional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm

on 12/17/2017 8:02:00 AM

This is a close dupe for MAC's 'Kinda Sexy' (which was always my signature day to day lippie), Kinda Sexy is a wee bit pinker and a touch brighter, while Stockholm leans warmer...but I can barely tell the difference color-wise once on my lips. I own both and I don't feel like I need to repurchase the latter when this one is a fraction of the price. I have no problems with the formula, it's a creamy matte, doesn't dry my lips (barely even feel it, it's so lightweight), needs to be reapplied after a few hours (particularly after eating), but I'm okay with that. On my lips and against my complexion, the color is a warm peachy nude that leans abit rosy. I'm NC15-NC20 with warm undertones, brown hair + eyes, this makes for a perfect MLBB shade. I pair stockholm with Nyx lipliner in 'peekaboo neutral', love this combo for day to day.

on 9/14/2017 4:47:00 AM

I love the formula of this lipstick. It's soft and buttery and once it's on it's so lightweight u don't even notice it's there. The color is also very nice.

on 7/30/2017 3:47:00 PM

Love, love, love these lip creams, but this shade in particular is wonderful. It's a neutral pinkish-beige, usually the shade I reach for when I can't decide what goes best with my work outfit.

The product in general is a fantastic option for people like me who prefer matte lipsticks but don't want to constantly maintain the ones with heavier formulas. It goes on light, covers well, and dries down matte to the point where I forget I'm wearing it. It does transfer, but the pigment is usually so strong that some of it coming off doesn't really affect your look.

My one criticism is that the lighter shades go on a bit streaky, so you have to apply much more product to make them look even. But I tend to avoid very light shades anyway, as they make me look a bit sickly. These great for the price -- I own eight and counting!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The following is a review for most shades that i have purchased not just this one :)
- I really like the colour range from these liquid lipsticks, they cater for everyone. The formula is really moussey and velvety which glides onto the lips. I find that the shades are not fully pigmented which is a bit disappointing because you think NYX would perfect their formula before putting it out for people to buy. I also find that there isnt a lot of product in the tube either.

on 7/16/2017 12:29:00 PM

I love Soft matte lip creams. They are very easy and beautiful for everyday use. I wish the shades were a little more true to the package because I thought this would be more neutral. I wear this with warm toned looks because it looks quite orangey on my lips.
The staying power is very good at least with lip liner underneath and reapplying is easy. It fades evenly and it's matte but not drying. It smells good, too!
I love the pretty package of these lip creams. They are small which makes it easy to take them anywhere with you.

It does have a matte finish and the color is a peach/nude. But I can't stand the texture of these :(

on 4/1/2017 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

More like a creamy matte. Takes awhile to dry but once it does dry it stays on for awhile. Works very well for a cheap matte liquid lipstick. Lasts for 18 months & comes with a wand instead of a brush to apply. SMELLS AMAZING.

on 3/16/2017 7:59:00 PM

I tried this for the first time today and I really like it. I used my nyx nude pink under this lipstick because I thought it would add a little pink to the peachy nude. It stayed put all day and I didn't have any problems with it. It did slightly dry my lips out after a few hours but I've tried many brands and they all do that a few hours in. Overall I thought this was a good lipstick. I'll be looking for other colors as well.

on 3/8/2017 1:29:00 PM

I brought this recently and it became a favourite very quickly. It is so smooth and you cant feel it on your lips. It is very affordable and it lasts all day. It smells good and doesn't cling to dry areas on your lips. It didn't dry my lips out and it is buildable. I also found it wore very nicely over a lipstick.

on 3/3/2017 11:50:00 PM

After hearing all the rave about this lip cream, I figured I'd just go for it and try it out. While applying it, it's very soft and moisturizing, not patchy at all and feels great on the lips. After 20 mins or so, it started to feel incredibly drying and I could feel the flakes on my lips (I had exfoliated before hand). Many of the swatches online show a beautiful nude-mauve, but this was an awkward nude-orange on my lips. It also didn't dry down properly and was fairly sticky.

I will try to use it when I can, but otherwise I will not repurchase. Someone with very moisturized lips may be able to wear it for a few hours but it was too uncomfortable for me.