Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Enchantress

No Image

3.5

on 2/24/2017 10:15:00 AM

For $5 you can feel cute like a Barbie for the day. Love it:) wears very well too.. it wears off evenly and doesn't look weird after a couple hours like lipsticks tend to do sometimes.

on 9/1/2016 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yo why don't cover girl lipsticks budge lol.. I got this lipstick at bed bath n beyond for like 2.00 in a sale bin and it's frosty but for some reason looks good on me but I'm afraid of this lipstick and why ?? Because the Ish doesn't want to come off lol and when it does it leaves a dark pink stain .. I had the other pink one that looks like Mac girl about town and I returned it because that one did the same thing .. I don't like to feel prisoner to my lipstick because when I want it off it better come off ! So this enchantress is sitting in my make up case I am scared to even put it back on even though I like how it looks pretty... It's like the cover girl lipsticks are alive or something .. I wish they would get their mascaras to do something like that because their mascara sucks

on 6/7/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous color, but the metallic shimmer/frost looks terrible!!!. I don't understand why they would make a lipstick that looks so dated. I agree with another reviewer that says it looks like something from the 80s. So disappointing. I'll be returning it tomorrow.

on 2/11/2013 11:08:00 PM

This color looked so pretty until I put it on.. It was a bright frosted almost metallic pink. Very disappointing. I might wear this color if I was going to a 80s party. I don't recommend this color on any skin tone.

on 9/16/2012 9:19:00 PM

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I only wore lip stains in the past but wanted a barbie pink lipstick so I bought this. It stays on forever. My husband loves the color on me and loves that it doesn't kiss off. My 3 year old got ahold of it and put it on and the next morning it was still on her haha. I hope they do not discontinue this color because I don't know what I would do! There is a shimmer, not a glitter... I don't have any idea why other women have had issues with that. I have fair skin but even when I am more tanned in the summer this color looks great. Overall, it's pretty fabulous!

on 5/3/2012 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Enchantress is a shiny bright barbie pink! The application goes on verry smoothly,it's moisturizing,it last verry long! I pair it with a soft pink lip gloss and i use dolly pink lip liner by nyx. Goes well with:purple,nude,rose-gold,grey,charcoal,deep purple eye shadows. Love it!

I love this. If I swipe the tube across my lips and leave it like that it's a bit too frosty and bright. If I blot it or apply a nude/pink gloss on top, it looks better, a nice healthy flushed look. It adds a pop of color against my pale skin and the blue based pink makes my teeth look whiter. There is superfine glitter/shimmer in this but I don't mind it.

on 1/24/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was so excited when I saw this at my local Walgreens. It's a bright blue toned barbie pink. And on my nc10 skintone, the color would have been perfect! Unfourtanetly, this lipstick is loaded with shimmer, making the color more of a frost, making me totally bummed out. But! I played around with it a bit, and found that after applying and blotting a few times I get a pretty kind of..stain almost, that looks good underneath a bubblegum pink gloss I have. That being said, I would not repurchase.

FAVORITE LIPSTICK EVER... i keep losing it & re-buying it.. it's that good. it's a bright pink color that wakes up my sallow, pale face. i dont know what people are talking about concerning glitter.. i don't notice any glitter! you can apply a thin layer & blot to have it work as a stain.. or apply normally.. very moisturizing & lasts forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love the color - hate the glitter. you can feel the chunks of glitter on your lips and when the color fades, the glitter doesnt.. this is the only shimmery lipstick i have from this line, definitely a difference in the staying power of the glitter lipstick compared to the longer lasting non shimmer shades.