China Glaze Cracked concrete

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
China Glaze Cracked concrete

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love the effect of these Crackle nailpolishes but this particular colour should only be used with very bright colours. Otherwise, it just looks like you put messy grey nailpolish on. Also, in spite of putting these in the fridge, they dried out amazingly fast. The non-Crackle shades by China Glaze stay liquid much longer.

on 7/3/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very expensive product that does not work. I tried it several times with difference nail polishes and it did not crack. A week later the bottle dried up. Should have bought Shatter instead. WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN

I love this so much more than I thought!! It was even half off at Sally's! It cracks nicely, and over a matte pale pink base looks like a very expensive design :) I love gray stuff and this just makes me so happy!! I will definitely order/buy a backup or two so I always have this :) :) :)

on 11/14/2011 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I now own every color that I want to in the the crackling China Glazes. The one metallic I own is the Tarnished Gold, which is an exact match to my jewelry and Coach purse. (much prettier of a shade of gold than SH's)
I also own the White Lightening, Crushed Candy, Black Mesh, and Broken Hearted.
I don't especially like my Broken Hearted and will be gifting my friend with it. It's too bold for me. Most likely my age or something. Not liking it is why I didn't buy the Purple either. Imagine it would be close to the same thing for me.

My DH just lets me go nuts, ordering more and more of these, along with buying lots and lots of new shades of np's. I have so much fun. It's actually relaxing for me. A new hobby.
Especially since I live near GreenBay WI and my hobby of choice of gardening is nearly at an end for the yr.

I do love testing a lot of my crackles with only a base coat or a very light, barely visable base under them and they're beautiful that way too. But always adding a coat or 2 of fast dry top coat too.

on 3/21/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best invention EVER!!! I have OPI's Shatter and this works exactly the same. The only difference is the brushes. OPI has a wider brush which makes applying a little easier. This particular color goes very well on top of pastles and neons. On my nails right now is MAC's Peppemint Pati and the combo is so pretty!! I can't wait to try it with pinks and yellow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Shake well and you're good to go! Awesome effect, I don't own OPI's version but this one works so well I don't even feel tempted to try it. It dries quickly so you have to do a complete sweep of the nail in a timely manner. I am putting this over almost everything right now.. it looks best with whites/pastels on me. Make sure you close this SUPER tight. It will form globs at the top making it really hard to open. :]

on 3/15/2011 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love cracked glaze. It's been on my fingers and toes for the past few weeks! It's fun to mix and match these colors because the results are amazing! You just have to make sure that the polish you put on under is completely dry before you add the cracked glaze.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

i am loving this crackle! not too thick and not too thin. imo, the best way to apply is to have a bead of it on the very end of the brush and apply somewhat quickly. it dries quickly and, of course, as it dries is when the crackling occurs. can use over seche vite or, i'm assuming, any fast dry top coat. try it over a super bright neon!

on 3/1/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite colors from the line for sure. It crackles well and looks opaque over the brightest neon. It will dry VERY fast and takes some practice. It will take you a good amount of time start to finish to complete a manicure with this. You have to wait for your base color to be completely dry underneath or the crackle looks horrible. I would like to see if it works over a nail drying spray or oil. That may help speed up the process. Other than that it looooookkkssss awesome!!! Buy now before their all gone!! I bought the whole collection and am very happy I did. :D

Popular Polishes