China Glaze Cracked concrete

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
China Glaze Cracked concrete

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Shake well and you're good to go! Awesome effect, I don't own OPI's version but this one works so well I don't even feel tempted to try it. It dries quickly so you have to do a complete sweep of the nail in a timely manner. I am putting this over almost everything right now.. it looks best with whites/pastels on me. Make sure you close this SUPER tight. It will form globs at the top making it really hard to open. :]

on 3/1/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite colors from the line for sure. It crackles well and looks opaque over the brightest neon. It will dry VERY fast and takes some practice. It will take you a good amount of time start to finish to complete a manicure with this. You have to wait for your base color to be completely dry underneath or the crackle looks horrible. I would like to see if it works over a nail drying spray or oil. That may help speed up the process. Other than that it looooookkkssss awesome!!! Buy now before their all gone!! I bought the whole collection and am very happy I did. :D

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This has a crazy effect... some nails have that chunky squared-off crackle effect, but some have a weird (still cool) long, slashy streaks. I tried this over a whole bunch of colors and found that bright, pale colors look really good with this one (specifically hot pink, bright yellow, and white or silver.)
It looks like a really expensive manicure treatment (like those new, weird press on patterns for nails without being all lame and see-through and expensive.)

The cracked concrete is a medium-dark grey. It dries very matte (with a horrible, raw porcelain texture) so I suggest a top coat.

Basically....... I'm sending my fiance to buy the other colors tomorrow :P

Popular Polishes