China Glaze Cracked concrete

Filtered by hair type : Other
China Glaze Cracked concrete

on 9/14/2011 3:12:00 PM

To me, this one is more versatile and makes more interesting combination than plain black crackle, that's why it was my very first crackle polish. Cracks nicely but gets very thick over short amount of time, few usages, 2-3 months later and already needs thinning. And maybe I'm just imagining but it doesn't seem to crack as nicely after thinning. Still, like it a lot, will be using it on all kinds of colors as long as it usable. Will I buy it again? not sure, but I'm gonna be tempted.

on 3/21/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best invention EVER!!! I have OPI's Shatter and this works exactly the same. The only difference is the brushes. OPI has a wider brush which makes applying a little easier. This particular color goes very well on top of pastles and neons. On my nails right now is MAC's Peppemint Pati and the combo is so pretty!! I can't wait to try it with pinks and yellow.

on 3/15/2011 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love cracked glaze. It's been on my fingers and toes for the past few weeks! It's fun to mix and match these colors because the results are amazing! You just have to make sure that the polish you put on under is completely dry before you add the cracked glaze.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

i am loving this crackle! not too thick and not too thin. imo, the best way to apply is to have a bead of it on the very end of the brush and apply somewhat quickly. it dries quickly and, of course, as it dries is when the crackling occurs. can use over seche vite or, i'm assuming, any fast dry top coat. try it over a super bright neon!

Popular Polishes