China Glaze Cracked concrete

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
China Glaze Cracked concrete

I love this so much more than I thought!! It was even half off at Sally's! It cracks nicely, and over a matte pale pink base looks like a very expensive design :) I love gray stuff and this just makes me so happy!! I will definitely order/buy a backup or two so I always have this :) :) :)

on 1/14/2012 10:46:00 PM

This is my favorite crackle/shatter polish that I have tried. The color is a lovely dark grey that looks so pretty over pastel colors. The consistency is thick, but it is still easy to use. I just apply one thin coat over any color and let this do its thing. It takes a little while to dry after it is done shattering, but that is probably Cracked Concrete's only downfall. It dries to a semi-matte finish, but a glossy top coat helps make this look like more of a cream, which is my favorite finish. I feel like black shatter polishes look best over bright or neon colors, while this looks the best over muted and pastel shades. I highly recommend to anyone wanting their nails to look amazing!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Shake well and you're good to go! Awesome effect, I don't own OPI's version but this one works so well I don't even feel tempted to try it. It dries quickly so you have to do a complete sweep of the nail in a timely manner. I am putting this over almost everything right now.. it looks best with whites/pastels on me. Make sure you close this SUPER tight. It will form globs at the top making it really hard to open. :]

on 3/1/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite colors from the line for sure. It crackles well and looks opaque over the brightest neon. It will dry VERY fast and takes some practice. It will take you a good amount of time start to finish to complete a manicure with this. You have to wait for your base color to be completely dry underneath or the crackle looks horrible. I would like to see if it works over a nail drying spray or oil. That may help speed up the process. Other than that it looooookkkssss awesome!!! Buy now before their all gone!! I bought the whole collection and am very happy I did. :D

Popular Polishes