China Glaze Cracked concrete

China Glaze Cracked concrete

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/14/2012 10:46:00 PM

This is my favorite crackle/shatter polish that I have tried. The color is a lovely dark grey that looks so pretty over pastel colors. The consistency is thick, but it is still easy to use. I just apply one thin coat over any color and let this do its thing. It takes a little while to dry after it is done shattering, but that is probably Cracked Concrete's only downfall. It dries to a semi-matte finish, but a glossy top coat helps make this look like more of a cream, which is my favorite finish. I feel like black shatter polishes look best over bright or neon colors, while this looks the best over muted and pastel shades. I highly recommend to anyone wanting their nails to look amazing!

on 3/21/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best invention EVER!!! I have OPI's Shatter and this works exactly the same. The only difference is the brushes. OPI has a wider brush which makes applying a little easier. This particular color goes very well on top of pastles and neons. On my nails right now is MAC's Peppemint Pati and the combo is so pretty!! I can't wait to try it with pinks and yellow.

Popular Polishes